There are 2 model making videos on bittorrent

Pat S

There's a torrent site that has 2 japanese model making videos for download right now. They are each like 2 gigs, and the 2nd one supposedely has a VF-0S buildup.

Be warned, badly drawn animated pic of masturbating frog on each link for some reason, but the torrents are there. :o

http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?action=vi...ry&entryid=2435

http://www.deadfrog.us/index.php?action=vi...ry&entryid=2554

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: a mod should change mgrexx's avatar to that masturbating frog when he is not looking and give him a new title to fit the picture :ph34r: . thanks for the link i think these were also posted on hobbyfanatics as well.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: a mod should change mgrexx's avatar to that masturbating frog  when he is not looking and give him a new title to fit the picture :ph34r: . thanks for the link i think these were also posted on hobbyfanatics as well.

chris

332037[/snapback]

I seen a couple of these videos before for gundam stuff - they're actually pretty good - and have some good and interesting ideas. The only thing is they are not subbed, so you kind of have to just watch and see what they are doing. There was one with this absolutely batty guy who made a rick dom with an effect that looked like that wood paneling on old station wagons. I was like WTF. THe Wood came out nicely, though.