ANOTHER CENTURY'S EPISODE 2

zeo-mare

I am not sure if it has been discused yet (if it has I am very sorry) it looks like it is new and just announced. it looks like it will have alot of macross vehicles in it. it seems more like gundam mechs will be the main highlight, but it is cool to have the Vf's make a appearance in it. I have never played the first one but i heard alot of good things. what do you guys think? is this game going to be worth the money?

ANOTHER CENTURY'S EPISODE 2

chris

yeah...

SFX (sound of wind blowing)

weve discussed this before (remember A.C.E 2 ?)

I believe Ive also posted some links to the trailers...defenitely looks good...but that's just graphics...dunno how the actual game gonna be

Edited by aaajin

It's basically a mini super robot wars in 3rd person. (how much fun is SRW? really?)

The 1st couple of missions are annoying, since they give you a useless machine. then, you get the Hyaku-Shiki & it gets fun for a while....

Until you realize there's like 40+ missions, & about half of 'em have the dreaded "MISSION FAILED IF..."

and you can get STUCK! forcing you to start a new game !!!! :angry:

There's something like cash, & you use it to fix up your machines after every mission.

YOU CAN'T FLY WITH A BROKEN MACHINE! & you won't get more until you reach the 'checkpoint' :angry:

at least in Armored Core, you can earn new cash by going to the arena.

It's cool and all, but nothing that will win "game of the year"

We'll have to wait & see what the next one can offer...

:)

Macross vs. Gundam hmmm...I played one of the old japanese super robot wars for PS and Macross had some DRYL parts in it but thats pretty much it. You still keep the Valks in your team though I wonder if Another Century Episode 2 is worth getting.

Macross vs. Gundam hmmm...I played one of the old japanese super robot wars for PS and Macross had some DRYL parts in it but thats pretty much it. You still keep the Valks in your team though I wonder if Another Century Episode 2 is worth getting.

333114[/snapback]

So SRW Alpha.

Alpha Gaiden had Macross also.

So does the new Alpha 3.