1:72 angel birds

lmm@vf1

Very nice flight line!

The dark Angel Bird looks great. It is an interesting change in the color scheme.

I really like the fast packs on the next valk in line. Any way we can get some pics of that one. Or all of them for that matter! :p

For a newbie, the modeling skills you applied are really good. Nice to see more people sharing their works.

328655[/snapback]

Well I think he's a newbie to MW not to modeling.

328663[/snapback]

Yes, u r right. newbie to MW.

And newbie to "Hasegawa Macross model". :lol:

But not newbie to modeling. ;)

For a newbie, the modeling skills you applied are really good. Nice to see more people sharing their works.

328655[/snapback]

Well I think he's a newbie to MW not to modeling.

328663[/snapback]

Yes, u r right. newbie to MW.

And newbie to "Hasegawa Macross model". :lol:

But not newbie to modeling. ;)

328668[/snapback]

I figured, no model newbie would produce models of that quality. :lol:

I'm curious about how you got the panel lines on the Angel Bird. Are those pastel wash or just the lights influence on the paint?

I could easly see those Angel Birds being a new form of the Blue Angels.

Hmmm...... Valks performing as Blue Angels.....  :huh:

328707[/snapback]

Panel lines....u mean the seams?

I used GSI NO.28as the main base colour, then used Tamiya X11(chrome silver....it's not off white) to fill in the seams. Sure, some of the paint will come outside the seam. Then I used Tamiya X-20 thinner to remove the paint outside the seams. :lol:

And u can see, for the red and blue Stripe pattern. I used brown and dark blue to fill in the seams. :p

Outstainding! They are so clean and crisp. I'm usually not a fan of clean schemes, but these are just so crisp it's insane... almost drawn rather than painted... I'm really impressed with the black with silver panel lines and the white Fast Packs especially... I can't get over how crisp they are.

When are you going to post pics of your other valks?  Why is your valk missing its airbrake?  I've got so many questions...

330398[/snapback]

oh, sorry for late reply.

air brake<--------dropt. I didn't glue them and now all of them r keeping in a little drawer. :p

other valks<----------coming now :lol:

Guest Bromgrev
Outstainding!  They are so clean and crisp.  I'm usually not a fan of clean schemes, but these are just so crisp it's insane... almost drawn rather than painted... I'm really impressed with the black with silver panel lines and the white Fast Packs especially... I can't get over how crisp they are.

328834[/snapback]

Weathering is a good thing, but it can get a bit over the top these days. It's nice to see a "clean" paint scheme for a change.

EDIT: Oh, and as for Blue Angels, I'd love to see a real ;) aerobatic team in Valkyrie form: the Red Arrows! Hmm, nine Hasegawa Valks, that would take a bigger wallet than mine ...

Edited by Bromgrev