Wanted: Ending spoilers for Argentosoma series

joke-machine

Okay here is the deal. A while back I started watching this series and stopped watching both almost at the end. I just couldn't stomach it any more. I stopped watching after episode 20 (I think) of this horrible EVA clone with franeknstein symbolism literally crammed into our throats.

Even though I don't want to waste any more of my time on it, I still have that vague sense of incompleteness that I would like to know a quick recap of the ending. So if you have seen it, and would be willing to throw me a paragraph or two explaining how the series ends, I would really appreciate it.

SPOILERS BELOW THIS LINE

The last I remeber is that the Funeral team had just figured out that the EVA's, (darn it, I meant ot say SARGS), were made up of alien pieces parts (actual alien creatures?) and the base had been destroyed via the latest incarnation of the angels..... whoops, I mean aliens. So If you know the deal with pilgramage point and what happens at the end, please spare me the grueling mind numbing two hours I have left and just tell me---

Been awhile, but the SARGS aren't alien pieces, they are human pieces, pieces of Yuri the astronaut who was sent off to Pluto (IIRC)

It fails and he's left floating in an escape pod with a desperate desire to go home, back to the home he shared with his wife (the pilgramage point), the SARGS are created from that desire, and are pieces of him, and why all of them have a copy of his wedding ring.

I think what Cyclone meant was the Aliens, not SARGs. SARGs are the mecha in the show. You actually see one of them getting "possesed" ala EVA03 later. An alien head grows out of the SARG.

The end was pretty weirded, and pretty much what Cyclone mentioned. They revealed the aliens weren't really aliens at all. Just things manifested by Yuri's desire to go home coupled with some cosmic rays or something. Frank...was Yuri I think. Well i forgot most of what this series was about.

Okay that makes sense in a way. Pilgramage point wasn't anything special other than Yurii's home. BTW does one of the aliens eventually make it to pilgramage point?

And thanks guys, you just freed up a couple of hours better spent watching more interesting anime (currently Dual, Parrallel Universe)

Edited by joke-machine

BTW does one of the aliens eventually make it to pilgramage point? 

328457[/snapback]

I think a huge ass alien makes it there. They couldn't stop it and they were like "OMGWTFBBQ.....3rd Impact...we're doomed...." and then nothing happened.

:lol:

Dual was interesting? It was another EVA clone/parody.... :rolleyes: