the end of summer

zephyr

im 14 so i have to go back to school on the 3rd so i have decided to end my last few weeks of freedom the macross way.( before i continue i should note that ive been home schooling for 3 years and it has been a breeze. 3 hours of work a day and all of its easy. so going back to 8 hours of schoolwork 2 hours of football practice and 4 hours of home work in a private schooll that means uniforms :angry:.is going to be hell)so im going to end my summer with a bang. last year i ended it by watching the abyss premere on tmc and taking the trash out. this year i will sit down and watch every macross video evermade. the animegio dvd's, dyrl perfect edition, flashback 2012, macross 2, macross plus(ova and movie edition), macross 7 dynamite 7, macross zero 1&2 and finally macross 20th anyversary. it all startes tomarrow!( if i finnish this damn book report F@#K these 3 mnth homework assignment :angry: )

Yeah I've been doing the same thing to. I'm looking at Macross 0 dvd vol.1 and Macross 20th anniversary disc. Last night I watched Robotech Perfect Collection Macross vol.1(only the Macross half). A few days ago I dug through the bins and found my Macross Plus dubbed collection. Let's end the summer the Macross way. :ph34r:

Yeah I've been doing the same thing to. I'm looking at Macross 0 dvd vol.1 and Macross 20th anniversary disc. Last night I watched Robotech Perfect Collection Macross vol.1(only the Macross half). A few days ago I dug through the bins and found my Macross Plus dubbed collection. Let's end the summer the Macross way. :ph34r:

post-2-1061549938.gif

im 14 so i have to go back to school on the 3rd so i have decided to end my last few weeks of freedom the macross way.( before i continue i should note that ive been home schooling for 3 years and it has been a breeze. 3 hours of work a day and all of its easy. so going back to 8 hours of schoolwork 2 hours of football practice and 4 hours of home work in a private schooll that means uniforms :angry:.is going to be hell)so im going to end my summer with a bang. last year i ended it by watching the abyss premere on tmc and taking the trash out. this year i will sit down and watch every macross video evermade. the animegio dvd's, dyrl perfect edition, flashback 2012, macross 2, macross plus(ova and movie edition), macross 7 dynamite 7, macross zero 1&2 and finally macross 20th anyversary. it all startes tomarrow!( if i finnish this damn book report F@#K these 3 mnth homework assignment :angry: )

For a 14 year old you sure do have alot of macross dvd's~ I think when i was 14 all i had was "clash of the bionoids." Hell. that wasn't even on dvd, it was VHS (I don't even think they had dvd's back then...nope).

As much as I like Macross, the concept of sitting in front of a TV for all that time straight would drive me insane.

I can only watch like one or two episodes a day, tops... or one movie.

I start fidgeting in my chair and want to go outside and play...

:huh:

im not going to watch it all straight. im going to wach it all on the final week of summer. so its like 3 macross dvd's a day. if i was going to watch it straight i would rather wach something shorter like evangelion ore nadesico.

And i thought i was bad sitting down and watching all of Macross 7 and the side bits back to back, still it sound like a fun idea

Hybridchild

... only if I could weep whilst doing it. :(

As much as I like Macross, the concept of sitting in front of a TV for all that time straight would drive me insane.

I can only watch like one or two episodes a day, tops... or one movie.

I start fidgeting in my chair and want to go outside and play...

:huh:

Personally, I can make it through about one DVD worth of eps, 4 or 5, but not more than that.

I just can't passively sit there and watch TV. I'm good for 2 hours... 3 at the most and I start to go insane. I also can't watch the same thing too close to itself, like several episodes of a TV show every day. I burn out very quickly that way. I think that's why I prefer to buy stuff on DVD and watch it at my own pace so I don't loose interest in something too fast. I just don't have the genes of a couch potato... I have the genes of a tree squirrel. That's why I'm always hopping around the internet, walking around the office, buzzing around like a bee...

How I got those squirrel genes I'll never know, but the unfounded fear of birdbaths is a real negative.

Considering how much time you spend at home. Don't you think it's a better idea to take a little weekend trip (with friends and/or family)? As much as I enjoy watching Macross, I don't think I'd be able to watch THAT much in one weekend. Although, I've been known to pop in the DYRL DVD and go to sleep listening the Lynn Minmay sing a little Tenshi No Enogu or Ai Oboete Imasu Ka. :p

And i thought i was bad sitting down and watching all of Macross 7 and the side bits back to back, still it sound like a fun idea

Hybridchild

... only if I could weep whilst doing it. :(

I couldnt resist i got out of hospital last week and he FX set arrived the next day, i had nothing better to do i watched it without weeping, i only done that before i went into hospital

Hybridchild

i was waching macross volume one and i rememberd something. i dont like subbs. i cant just sit there and watch the tv for three hours. dubs i like i dont have to sit there i can move around and frolick. so im giving this macross marathon thing a second look. maybe ill watch all the stuff i havent seen like macross 7 fb2012 m0 volume 2. and maybe rewatch evangelion for the 3rd time :D i just cant put all that macross in my brain so fast its like chuging a gollon of milk you do it to fast and you vommit.

Why not go outside and play instead? Go to the pool with some friends, get some sun. ride your bike. its summer for gods sake, don't spend the last few bits of it in the dark watching anime! youve got plenty of time to become a psycopathic macross junky, you only get to be a kid once.

got no bike,got no frieds, and the outside world scarres me.

i told you, home scholling for three years. i have beeen with the same 3 people for three years. totaly alone

Maybe it's about time to see and meet other people. ;)

But Macross marathons aren't that bad either. :lol:

I did marathons of Macross7 with my younger brother. [power to the music.......power to the universe] I'd say we enjoyed the non stop six-seven episode in one sittingeveryday til we finish the series. [ikuze!!!] And you see, I'm happy. :lol: [Try again...... Try again!!!.........]

Don't forget to watch M7 the Movie which actually happened in the middle of the series. [FIYAA!!!!!!!..........................................]

:blink: I still have to see the OVA's and specials in marathons and I still won't loose my head. [bOMBAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

i told you, home scholling for three years. i have beeen with the same 3 people for three years. totaly alone

go get some friends, and if that doesn't work, make some enemys, don't just be a shut in.

get a magnifying glass and kill some bugs or something, cripes.

what ever floats your boat i guess, just know its going to get harder and harder to go out and meet people the longer you wait to do it.

why not go mow lawns for a few days and buy a bike, i don't know. maybe atleast invite some local macross world members over for popcorn and macross.

:huh::unsure:

I did marathons of Macross7 with my younger brother. [power to the music.......power to the universe] I'd say we enjoyed the non stop six-seven episode in one sittingeveryday til we finish the series. [ikuze!!!] And you see, I'm happy. :lol: [Try again...... Try again!!!.........]

Don't forget to watch M7 the Movie which actually happened in the middle of the series. [FIYAA!!!!!!!..........................................]

:blink: I still have to see the OVA's and specials in marathons and I still won't loose my head. [bOMBAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Macross 7 marathon? That must be quite damaging to a mans personality and mind. :lol:

I did Gundam style last vacation.... every single Gundam show available.... straight!

By the end of the week, if anyone said "Gundam" I would jump on them and punch them to death.

good god man EVERY singel gundam man ive been working on that for 2 years now and still havent finished (All I need left is 40-50 of Turn A SO CLOSE) but holy cow thats like

43 eps MSG TV = ~20 hours

3 movies MSG movies= ~6 hours

50 eps Z = ~20 hours

47 eps ZZ = ~ 18 hours

1 movie CCA = ~ 2 hours

1 movie F-91 = ~ 2 hours

51 eps V = ~ 20 hours

49 eps G = ~ 20 hours

49 eps Wing = ~ 20 hours

3 eps Wing endless = ~ 2 hours

39 eps X = ~ 16 hours

50 eps Turn A = ~ 20 hours

2 Turn A movies = ~ 4 hours

6 eps 0080 = ~ 3 hours

13 eps 0083 = ~ 5 hours

13 eps 08th MS = ~ 5 hours

TOTAL= ~ 160 hours HOLY !@#$ and thats missing all of SD and some more movies/ :o:blink:

thats why im going back to school to meet people. oh and that hol learning education thing.

Edited by zephyr