Canadian MWers?

My girlfriend put up an actual painting in the bathroom of those cherubs like in your avatar... they keep staring at me when Ièm doing my business but their eyes always turn away when I look at them, I hate cherubs.

320363[/snapback]

My family is Acadian but I dont really relate to it other than enjoying the glorious fattening food.

Hey I'm from Toronto too!

I believe there are a few others too; Dangard Ace, Valkyrie Beggar & Jung (but I've never met any of them)

hello,

I'm from Toronto.

321049[/snapback]

The closest one from me (Ottawa/Gatineau) I know of is John Moscato, a.k.a. Captain_america, he lives in Montreal, 2 hours away. I've had the incredible honour of visiting him and his workshop a few times now, while picking up some garage kits I bought from him. Class act all the way...

Any other Maritimers? Plus I was also wondering if any of you guys could recommend names of stores in your local areas where macross stuff or other neat collectables like actions figures and such may be found? Im always on the look out whenever I travel. Plus online stores where they from in Canada would be cool as well. Ive done most of my shopping from the states and I am getting tired of customs.

My Gf and my Takatoku GBP giftset is from Vancouver.

My Uncle and Grand parents moved to Vancouver when I was in middle school. but they moved back to Hong Kong.

324955[/snapback]

We all know about your score in Vancouver Nick. No need to rub it in our faces ya bastid. :D:p:lol: j/k

Its too bad were all spread out.

321291[/snapback]

It's Canada... our population density is a joke to most of the rest of the world. I don't think we have any choice but to be spread out. :lol:

Why, how nice to be noticed :)

325273[/snapback]

What can I say? Seeing "Calgary" in a signature is rare enough that it catches the eye.

Its too bad were all spread out.

321291[/snapback]

Why, how nice to be noticed :)

325273[/snapback]

What can I say? Seeing "Calgary" in a signature is rare enough that it catches the eye.

325458[/snapback]

I din't know there was any fellow Calgarians here. Though I'm actually from Fort McMurray originally, only been in Calgary for 4 years. Nice to see some locals!

We're like ships passing in the night. Everytime I drop by Animextreme they'd say you were there less then 30mins ago!

Hey I'm from Toronto too!

I believe there are a few others too; Dangard Ace, Valkyrie Beggar & Jung (but I've never met any of them)

hello,

I'm from Toronto.

321049[/snapback]

321059[/snapback]