Macross/Animation Cel Collection Thread

baronv

I've got 3 cells from M7, one of Mylene, one of Gamlin and one of a VF-17D in battroid mode.

Graham

324113[/snapback]

ooo graham!! you gotsta show those! :D:p:lol:

My other cels...

dood! I like them beast war ones! I wanted to look for transformer ones, like G1 n stuff, but they're pretty hard to find. :(

My other cels...

dood! I like them beast war ones! I wanted to look for transformer ones, like G1 n stuff, but they're pretty hard to find. :(

324124[/snapback]

Yeah original G1 cels are just really hard to come by, and no matter the 'bot they are VERY expensive!

Ususally though there is ALWAYS cels from Beast Wars II & Neo on ebay..and well, if that's as close to G1 that I'm going to get...so be it.

I also agree on the earlier post that I find cels more fun to have than toys anymore. How many people have a toy valk or something like that compared to the actual art show on screen? Especially for a 20 yr. old series?

EXACTLY!! Not to mention that they just look DAMN cool hanging on the wall as artwork.

-RF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

BAM, thread resurrection time.

Mac+ cels of the YF-19, been eyeing these cels for the longest time and ended up getting them. Also a Gatchaman cel.

post-1065-1150852072_thumb.jpg

post-1065-1150852079_thumb.jpg

post-1065-1150852087_thumb.jpg

I just haven't been seeing any quality Macross cels anymore. I know some dud went around purchasing some from some online cel stores since I don't see Macross cels around as much.

I saw loads of Macross cells at last years AX.

Average price was $300 most Iv seen was over $1000.

They got nice YF-19 cells and original Macross celss.

You will be suprised on what you see in the shopping area.

They will probaly have less this year or the same amount since I didnt think they sold any. I mean their were pages and pages and so on..

Hi,

I have a small collection if u want have a look :

http://dans.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

Price are getting really incredible and i can't buy all i wanted to... :(

Hope you'll like it !

Thanks

Daniel

411104[/snapback]

Nice collection dude.

If I was you, I'd be happy with my collection. Dont feel bad all of them are awesome I wish I at least had a cell of each character and mecha in every series.

Noce collection again as I said, be proud of yourself and don't be sad that you cant afford much more :)

Collecting anime cells AND Yamato valkyries ... wow, you folks must make lotsa dough!

:)

411177[/snapback]

I don't know about everybody else, but the cells I've bought have been under 100 bucks. So that's something within my budget. ;):D:p:lol:

Thanks a lot.

Some people at rubberslug have amazing cels too...

I'll just wait for cels i can offer

Nice collection. I like that DYRL SDF-1 you got there. There's one on ebay right now that looks exactly like yours but it has the shoulder cannon thingy's being blown up. :D:p:lol: