final shirt design order here

i'm taking over the shirt orders all i need is name, size,and how many, total is $15.00 + Shipping .

Mechamaniac 2 xxl

MechaVegeta 2 xxl

Jasonc 1 xl

UN Spacy 1 M

BoBe-Patt 1 xl

mechatek 1 xxl

Stampeed Valkyrie 2 xxxl

Malich 1 xxl

Logan 1 M

Dean 1 L

Edited by zerocool

Since Nick (Solscud) was originally suppose to send me a shirt, did anybody who got one through him have troubles getting their shirts? I sent him a check three weeks ago. About a week later, he confirmed that he had gotton the check from me and was going to mail it the next day (which was a week ago Monday). Over a week and a half later, no shirt and Nick isn't responding to my PM's which have been polite so far.

Nick, I got my MW Con 2 shirt from you without any problems so what the heck is going on???

Ok Umm... PM me with details on where you live and everything that is needed to purchase the shirt yah and we will go through from thier cause I a few more questions to ask ya. But I wont be able to stop by this week anytime soon maybe next week..(Why so many XL XXLs omg :blink: ) Umm dont scream at me cause of this but do I need to pay shiping for picup?

Edited by Logan

i'm taking over the shirt ordersĀ  all i need is name, size,and how many, total is $15.00 + Shipping .

MechamaniacĀ  2 xxl

MechaVegeta 2Ā  xxl

JasoncĀ  1 xl

UN Spacy 1 M

BoBe-Patt 1 xl

mechatek 1 xxl

Stampeed Valkyrie 2 xxxl

Malich 1 xxl

Logan 1 M

318200[/snapback]

hey now, I needs me a L, not a XL!

:D:p:lol:

Whats up with the XL and XXLĀ  :blink: I'am not saying anyone here is fat but whats up with the big sizes :huh:

321851[/snapback]

um... maybe people here are very healthy. Or some people need to fit all thier muscles in that shirt like A1 :blink::D:p:lol:

Yeah i need larges!!!!!!!!

Whats up with the XL and XXLĀ  :blink: I'am not saying anyone here is fat but whats up with the big sizes :huh:

321851[/snapback]

um... maybe people here are very healthy. Or some people need to fit all thier muscles in that shirt like A1 :blink::D:p:lol:

321879[/snapback]

ooo goodie :) PM me your info zerocool so I can pick it up sometime I was thinking of changing my order to Large since I might grow out of it <_< Yah slap me across the face ok :blink: but change my order to Large and PM me details and adress please for pricing and info thanks..Sorry if I offended anyone here my bad ;)

Since Nick (Solscud) was originally suppose to send me a shirt, did anybody who got one through him have troubles getting their shirts?Ā  I sent him a check three weeks ago.Ā  About a week later, he confirmed that he had gotton the check from me and was going to mail it the next day (which was a week ago Monday).Ā  Over a week and a half later, no shirt and Nick isn't responding to my PM's which have been polite so far.

Nick, I got my MW Con 2 shirt from you without any problems so what the heck is going on???

321418[/snapback]

Looks like the situation has been cleared up between me and Nick and I should have my shirt this week. :)

• 2 weeks later...