What ever happen to?

What ever happen to those members that were part of either the AFM or early MW forum years like

O.D., Rick The Hunter, Yoshi and VF-1X?

Some of them really had a presence. I'm sure there's other members of the old gang that I'm forgetting.

It's too bad Yoshi's gone. I had an addiction to Yoshinol and never got the recipe from him :p

Ahh Rick the Hunter. He dissapeared. I know he had made alot of deals on here to do valks and what not. Then his mom got really sick or something. He just stopped coming to the boards. Then there was a lynch mob after him. I think he paid most of those people back but I dont know for sure. I have tried to contact him many times through his brother but no luck. Whereever he is I hope he is doing good.

Ahh Rick the Hunter. He dissapeared. I know he had made alot of deals on here to do valks and what not. Then his mom got really sick or something. He just stopped coming to the boards. Then there was a lynch mob after him. I think he paid most of those people back but I dont know for sure. I have tried to contact him many times through his brother but no luck. Whereever he is I hope he is doing good.

316843[/snapback]

Actually, the story I heard was he got f-ed over by his girlfriend big time, got real depressed, and started doing drugs... :(

316843[/snapback]

Actually, the story I heard was he got f-ed over by his girlfriend big time, got real depressed, and started doing drugs... :(

316855[/snapback]

I think the best answer is, his real life took precedence and he left. The End.

316843[/snapback]

316855[/snapback]

I think the best answer is, his real life took precedence and he left. The End.

316881[/snapback]

Recreational drugs = real life!??? :huh:

Hey EXO, didn't we see Rick the Hunter at F&S that one time we all got together earlier this year? Shaved bald asian guy, kinda short (no offense)? Or was that a different guy?

317153[/snapback]

Bastid! Oh well, could've sworn someone someone mentioned that dude by name. :D

317207[/snapback]

You know it's funny cuz I see a lot of people quoting themselves cuz they're still not used to having the quote buttons at the bottom of the posts. I've done it too... :rolleyes::lol:

Hey EXO, didn't we see Rick the Hunter at F&S that one time we all got together earlier this year? Shaved bald asian guy, kinda short (no offense)? Or was that a different guy?

317153[/snapback]

Bastid! Oh well, could've sworn someone someone mentioned that dude by name. :D

317207[/snapback]

You know it's funny cuz I see a lot of people quoting themselves cuz they're still not used to having the quote buttons at the bottom of the posts. I've done it too... :rolleyes::lol:

317208[/snapback]

D'OH!!! :o:p:lol:

Edited by dr_vandermeer

Maybe its just me, but I haven't seen The White Drew Carey around lately either.

Dang you and your observant nature, you brigand! :p

Funny thing about Yoshi, as much a die-hard fan as he was, it seemed he just totally gave his hobby up.

He and I were in contact because he was coming to Japan, and in fact when he came over about a year ago he happened to be very near my house. So I have his contact details and stuff, and I asked if he wanted to meet, and he said yeah, I'll wait a while until things cool down 'cos I'm so busy and stuff.

Next thing I know he contacts me again after several months and says yeah, no time right now, but let's meet at some point.

And I haven't heard from him since.

I can't really complain, though, because I am like that with a lot of people myself. :(

Where's that Agent ONE guy?  That guy is a serious a-hole.

317589[/snapback]

He said something about midget siamese twins attached at the nipples. :unsure:

317595[/snapback]

I thought his muscles just got so big there wasn't enough blood left for his brain and he collapsed into a coma.

Where's that Agent ONE guy?  That guy is a serious a-hole.

317589[/snapback]

He said something about midget siamese twins attached at the nipples. :unsure:

317595[/snapback]

I thought his muscles just got so big there wasn't enough blood left for his brain and he collapsed into a coma.

317605[/snapback]

I assumed that his head had grown so big that he wasn't able to get to his computer desk... :lol: