ultimate power currupts ultimatly

Considering we've had 10 threads on the subject (still in the database, http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ndpost&p=311830 ), I think I can understand Roy's attitude on the subject. :lol: Oh, and who said anything about free speech around here? This is a dictatorship.

Edited by azrael

Someone left?

I didn't see it either at first, but it's in his sig: "Gone till Roy grows up or resigns. Put this in your SIG."

Wow. . . trying to start a revolution over Stealth. . . :huh:

Testimonial:

Roy can kill anyone he wants! Roy cuts off heads ALL the time and doesn't even think twice about it. This guy is so crazy and awesome that he flips out ALL the time. I heard that Roy was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon Roy killed the whole town. My friend John said that he saw Roy totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that Roy has REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or he will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Roy is sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. This guy is totally awesome and that's a fact. Roy is fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love Roy with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:.

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed with Roy?

A: Roy is the ultimate paradox. On the one hand he doesn't give a crap, but on the other hand, Roy is very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that Roy is always cruel or mean. What's his problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, Roy can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What does Roy do when he's not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of his free time is spent flying, but sometime he stabs. (Ask John if you don't believe me.)

God damn what the funk is your problem.

Azrael is right on the manner (and so is Duke Togo on my awesome powers). Gee if you want to read or talk about "Stealth" do what I did and go some where else. "Stealth" has been done to death like "Cast a Live action Macross movie." Problem is no matter how many topics are closed, deleted or hijacked by members another pops up. What do I? Pin a topic to get attention. Will I ban someone over stealth? Who knows but it sure gets some attention.

For the last time I AM GOD BITCHES!

How many mircles do I need to perform or shall I go nuts and kill more people?

How much crap can I really take from you sorry excuse of dog sh1t. I mean look at you you're a fat ugly slob who whines about every little thing I do and you're call me a fan boy? I can't even remember what I did to tick you off in the first place. My guess it was something really petty. Maybe I modded you once. A lot of people are cool about that but sometimes you end up modding a pussy that whines.

'Gone till Roy grows up or resigns. Put this in your SIG.'

If only it was true.

:ph34r:

Someone left?

I didn't see it either at first, but it's in his sig: "Gone till Roy grows up or resigns. Put this in your SIG."

Wow. . . trying to start a revolution over Stealth. . . :huh:

316430[/snapback]

Oooooh--ooooooh, the forbidden word we must not hear!

Oooooh--ooooooh, the forbidden word we must not hear!

316579[/snapback]

What. . . "nee?"

:lol:

316626[/snapback]

No, not "ni..." you couldn't get very far in life without saying ni... :lol:

"I swear to god, if somebody says "shenanigans" one more time, I'll pistol whip 'em."

"Hey Farva, what's that restaurant that you like? That one with all the crazy sh!t up on the walls?

"Oh, Shenanigans? Did you guys say Shenanigans?"

Don't go Ali. Stealth is far too transitory to get all worked up over. So you don't like Roy, big deal. Macross World moderation is not heavy or excessive and it's very predicatble, so it's easy enough to stay out of trouble. Don't leave angry over something as stupid as Stealth :(

Oh, what's the word I'm looking for?

"Shadenwawa?"

... No.

316692[/snapback]

Munimula!!!

316747[/snapback]

Hummakavulla!

I'm actually wondering if the subjet of *THAT* movie will still keep coming up now that the movie has been released... you know someone is going to rent it when the DVD is released and think to himself.... "Waitaminnut!.... :o "...

I'm actually wondering if the subjet of *THAT* movie will still keep coming up now that the movie has been released... you know someone is going to rent it when the DVD is released and think to himself.... "Waitaminnut!....  :o "...

317598[/snapback]

That's because they in a sense truly were born yesterday and don't know any better. Ah, the youth of today....

Stealth tanked in the box office anyway. :lol:

Stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stealth, stea...

Someone should put Stealth into the word filter.

Can you imagine seeing a thread titled "Just saw Not-A-Macross-Plus-Ripoff and it's a total ripoff of Macross Plus"?

318301[/snapback]

Roy actually joked about having it replaced with "my small penis."