• Myung (m-plus)
    • Lucy (m-plus)
    • Sharon Apple (m-plus)
    • Sara Nome (m-zero)
    • Claudia (m-TV/DYRL)
    • Yang (m-plus)
    • Laplamiz (m-Tv/DYRL)

True pedophiles Anime-Fans would choose Mylene

She's young, energetic, pink haired, a virgin and best of all: Not real!

:D

316248[/snapback]

You know that kind of reasoning would also get votes for Mao

Fact: Everyone that didn't vote for Millia is a homosexual.

Runners-up are Vanessa and Misa.

316239[/snapback]

You are an M7 fan, YOU are the homosexual.

*I should note that I hate using the word "homosexual" as an insult. It just fit as a response here.

316239[/snapback]

You are an M7 fan, YOU are the homosexual.

*I should note that I hate using the word "homosexual" as an insult. It just fit as a response here.

316255[/snapback]

OMGWTFGNO!!!!

I just saw Macross Plus recently for the first time, so I gotta go with Lucy ( shes the blonde flight controller right?)

Far far far less baggage than a Minmei, Misa, Millia or any of those other chicks. Macross romance angst is like Jerry Springer. Its always fun to watch on the sidelines, but when its your ass in the hot seat, you just want to punch someone.

If Claudia was on the list, I would have chosen her in a heartbeat. She knew what she wanted and she was direct about it.

Millia didn't have any angst issues.

Well, aside from the whole "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU BEAT ME AT VIDEO GAMES!" thing.

That was probably the most screwed-up courtship in history.

DYRL Minmay.

I don't choose them on which one I want to hop in the sack with. I just choose which one appeals to me overall.

Mao's too young to be a babe, same with Mylene (no boobs :p:lol: ).

:lol:

Yeah its funny how that worked out. I don't know man, anytime where you meet someone, they try to shank you , then you end up getting laid - that sounds way way too much like prison to me man.

Ah, but in prison you don't propose after successfully stopping the shanking.

Now MAX, he had some issues. That or a SERIOUS overabundance of hormones.

Speaking of Millia, I was looking at the Animego liner notes, and they say shes like 71cm? I keep thinking its a typo. I thought the conversion was something like 30cm to a foot. Was there a type on the liner notes?

It's pretty much exactly 30cm to a foot.

*checks*

Yup, the liner notes say 71. NEver noticed that before.

Macross Compendium says 171, however.

(I looked at Roys and apparently he can switch off clearing backboards with Yao Ming at a whopping 7 feet plus tall)

Yah. I think he loses a foot and a half with a haircut, though...

316239[/snapback]

Well I voted for Millia any woman who can juggle seven daughters and pilot any type of Valkyrie must be considered a superwoman. :p

Toughie.

Looks wise/attitude - Millia, she's just plain hot.

Personality wise - Misa, she's a bit more down to earth.

I like DYRL Minmay a lot. Though I suppose one can't pick or choose, and TV Minmay's too immature.

I may have to abstain. The call is just too close. Though having not seen M7, I can't fully judge on Millia. though my avatar seems to vote for me... :lol:

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Sharon.  That's the great thing about anime, the non-existant female characters are just as sexy, since none of the other female characters exist either :)

316379[/snapback]

Why anyone would nominate a black rectangular prism with a red dot on the side for a "babe" of any sort is beyond me.

Unless...

YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THE CD! SHE BRAINWASHED YOU!

Edited by JB0

Guest Bromgrev
Why anyone would nominate a black rectangular prism with a red dot on the side for a "babe" of any sort is beyond me.

Unless...

YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THE CD! SHE BRAINWASHED YOU!

316386[/snapback]

No way, man! Sharon's for real, she spoke to me, she came right out of the TV ...

:wub::rolleyes:

Those that chose either Minmay or Misa, I hope you had in mind the DYRL versions and not the TV series Anime Friend (Fiend) versions  :lol:

Graham

316408[/snapback]

What did Anime Friend do? :ph34r:

316432[/snapback]

They did the crappy animation you'll notice on some episodes of Macross. Apparently Studio Nue subcontracted to them or something.

Why is it that ~90% of the females on that list have some sort of a psyche problem which would be a serious liability in a real life relationship? If it's not a workaholic who doesn't want to admit to their own feelings (Misa) or somebody who'd prefer to kill you if you're better than her in anyway (Millia), it's somebody who's a Greenpeace activist in disguise (Sara Nome) or somebody's who was created to help blow up a fleet (Sivil)...

Man, now that I come to think of it, almost all of them would be great for a little while, until the novelty wears off and their problems come up again. Do any of you really feel like taking care of a dysfunctional woman day in, day out? :blink:

*runs away from the rotten tomatoes heading my way* :p

Guest Bromgrev
Do any of you really feel like taking care of a dysfunctional woman day in, day out?  :blink:

316455[/snapback]

Depends what you mean by "taking care of" ... hehehe B))