1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Nice!

I noticed that above and below the display cabinets are the storage area for most of you 1/48 boxes. Is that where you keep most of your boxes?

Gosh how tall are your cabinets? i was thinking of customising mine in the future like yours. Do you have an overall shot of the whole cabinet from top to bottom?

Cheers

Edited by recon

Very sharp eye recon, only the 1/48 is kept on top of the cabinets, the i/60 is below the display case. I try to keep their boxes near to where its display, even my bandai, the boes is kept below where its display too bad this is only for Yamato <_< heehee

Hi,

Sometimes seeing you guys awesome collection like those of CHAN, S I T H L O R D, grassland and so on, puts my collection to shame, but im consoled that im not spending too much money on toys especially the 1/48 series. Boy the upcoming december is going to put a big dent in my wallet...1/48 VF-1S Roy Reissues (if they are issued in December), 1 1/48 VF-1J Super/Fps, 1 Masterpiece Optimus Prime and 1 BT-02 Sidesweep. But its going to be the best christmas i had cos of all these wonderful toys to get.

Cheers

Nothing to be shame, my fav food now is cup noodle and package noodle :p (any brand) Buying them is not cheap and buying a nice and big display case is no cheap either........ but i was saving for about a year before and when i move into my own house, my dispalay case is the most important, bed, sofa, kitchen wares and all secondary :lol::lol::lol: recon, The photo you requested, i got the display caabinet from Ikea.

post-4-1068827892_thumb.jpg

The photo you requested, i got the display caabinet from Ikea.

Is that the BILLY, grassland? I know some MWorlders have praised both the various incarnations of the BILLY (apparently it's pretty versatile, and a decent set-up will run you around $350) and the almost all-glass (and considerably smaller) DETOLF at $99.

Edited by Draykov

The favorite part of my little macross shrine at home.

whoa!

I guess i'm not the only one

nice collection Chan!

What do you mean whoa? You are too humble. There is nothing in this world that can beat your collection :lol:

the only way to beat sithlord's collection is to gather ALL mwers collection together :p:D:lol:

Thanks!! The cabinet is called BONDE. I paid extra to get the glass shelve. the original shelve is wood but i think glass will look better. Got it form singapore Ikea........... Save some money by fixing it myself....... :p

Come on humble people, show your collection.............. we can exchange 1/48 posing ideas

Beautiful ART work VF-18S hornet!!!!

Awesome. Any art form available in battroid mode? Especially VF-1S Hikaru in Strike battroid from the last scene in DRYl with the earth behind him as a back drop would be cool

:lol:  ;)

Cheers

Thanks Recon. But as for the VF-1S Hikaru Strike Valk I just don't have it but some nice clear digital pics of it would be nice to work with. but any way here are the finished designs of the boxes starting with the VF-1A

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

The favorite part of my little macross shrine at home.

15 1/48 Valks!

you're da man!

I have only 3

:ph34r:

So do I...oh wait I only have two I was thinking of getting the Max. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
takatoys stickers r really nice...

Dude Thats looks nice. I just got my VF-1S Hikaru on Thursday (thankyou paypal) I will have the armor once I put more money into my paypal account.

• 1 month later...