1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

... or do not have any room to display

I'm one of those people. I have a display case, but it not big enough to put all my valks in. I put part of my collection in the display case and most of them stay in their boxes. Once in a while I swap those on display with those in the boxes. I have a couple of my favorite ones on top of my computer monitor at home all the time. It's interesting to see that your display case has a roof!

Real nice display case vf-1nv. I wish I had back mirrors in my display case it just gives it more to look at and doubles any modest collection into multiples. WBTW your collection is quite awesome.

No kidding, he should change his name to "Display cases 2NV", we all have VF-1's. :lol:

right-side view in natural light. :D

Edit your pic ... hope you like it ... BTW, dun think the Super Armour can fly in atmosphere, but i dun have any space pic for background ... ...

Thanks, I recently aquirred some space backrounds so I have those up soon. Only prolem is ho do I make it looklike it's really flying in space instead of just drifting. suggestions anyone. :o

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Edit your pic ... hope you like it ... BTW, dun think the Super Armour can fly in atmosphere, but i dun have any space pic for background ... ...

Thanks, I recently aquirred some space backrounds so I have those up soon. Only prolem is ho do I make it looklike it's really flying in space instead of just drifting. suggestions anyone. :o

Make the stars a little blurry and shifted away from the VF.

Make the stars a little blurry and shifted away from the VF.

Thanks, what about thrusters?

Actually, you DON'T fly in space... and you kinda just drift... :D

For the thrusters you can either airbrush it with varying brush sizes or maybe you can use the light rendering filter. Just make sure the direction of the light source (the sun?) is the same on all the items on your bacground (valk, planets, moons, etc.) I'm sure others have a different approach...

• 2 weeks later...

Attention I know I promised some new VF pics with some space backgrounds. So I'm just letting all you guys know that they will be up tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled. ;)

The favorite part of my little macross shrine at home.

Those are very nice. I am impressed at the 1/48 Valks. I Hope to see more of other members collections. I know that we have thread on "Your collections" or something in that line and it was taken off when we moved to this new forum, due to large amounts of space being used by photos. Maybe members can post their collections on to Yahoo photos or some other method without bogging up MW space.

jeeeeez...

you have 3 of each....

luckkkyyy....

good lord..

i wish i could do that.

thats like....2025 dollars...approx...

You can say that again.

15 1/48s, 15 sets of Fps. Given the VF-1J/Fps is coming out this december. That will bring a grand total of of 18 1/48s, 15 1/48 DYRL Fps and 3 TV Fps. Really envy his collection man!

I only have 2 1/48s and 2 Fps.

Geez.

Cheers

DAMN SHE*T DAMN !!!!

*i'm jelous*

That is one insane 1/48 collection :ph34r:

CHAN that's just toooo crazy...you have way too much, looks like you are gonna

have to give some of them to me know, hehehehehe ;)

Nice collection CHAN B))

DAMN SHE*T DAMN !!!!

*i'm jelous*

That is one insane 1/48 collection :ph34r:

CHAN that's just toooo crazy...you have way too much, looks like you are gonna

have to give some of them to me know, hehehehehe ;)

Nice collection CHAN B))

H O L Y C R A P.

And looks like that wasn't even the whole spread, looking at the Super O off to the side.

Sweet. Man it must be nice to be able to afford that.

Here are some pics of my modest display collection. My TRU -1A remains MISB, safely tucked in storage. Maybe with a display case I'll build the nerve to open it, and I took the Fire Valk down a few weeks ago.

First a wide shot of my desk:

Edit: Replaced pic with one from my new digital camera.

post-4-1069213696_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

Close ups:

post-4-1069214108_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

another close up

post-4-1069214131_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

and my 1/48 Hikaru 1A on the bookshelf

post-4-1069214153_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

:blink: Little? I just want one 1/48 Roy Fokker VF-1S with strike armor, but I'm holding off until I take care of some bills first. You not only have three of those, but three of each 1/48 valkyrie. Along with Yamato, you must be making your toy supplier very happy :D.

Thanks for the compliments, nobody else that I know in real life appreciates any of them, so I gots to post them on Macrossworld to get them some love that they deserve. :lol:

To answer a couple of questions that fellow members have posted.

1. No wife, therefore higher spending power.

2. Job pays enough but not nearly enough if you know what I mean :p

3. The toy store that I am buying from may be very happy but they don't seem to be very grateful. :ph34r: Very slow shipping. sigh.

4. If you think I have alot, maybe you haven't checked out Sithlord, he is a freak! (in the good sense)