1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Montarvillos: Your avatar is messing up my concentration. :lol: That looks like Yuna from the Upcoming Final Fantasy X-2, right?

Between, cool VF-17 you have there. It seems that all your Valks are trying to duck due to the insufficient height in your display board B)

Montarvillos: Your avatar is messing up my concentration. :lol: That looks like Yuna from the Upcoming Final Fantasy X-2, right?

Between, cool VF-17 you have there. It seems that all your Valks are trying to duck due to the insufficient height in your display board B)

1) That's Alizee. Don't ask me where he got the gif cause I don't know but her website is http://www.moi-alizee.com/

2) I forgot how cool the Bandai vf-17 could be. Nice knee mods. B)

second try

That is an excellent VF-17S Montarvillois. Any way I am updating my photos of my 1/48 on yahoo photos, If any one wants to seeem just click view myYamato VF-1 collection :lol::D

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Batttroid Mode Rear View. I tried to get this in the same pose I saw a line art of a VF-1A Super Valkyrie in battroid mode I have to look into my zip disk files for that one

post-4-1066683159_thumb.jpg

Montarvillos: Your avatar is messing up my concentration.  :lol: That looks like Yuna from the Upcoming Final Fantasy X-2, right?

Between, cool VF-17 you have there. It seems that all your Valks are trying to duck due to the insufficient height in your display board  B)

1) That's Alizee. Don't ask me where he got the gif cause I don't know but her website is http://www.moi-alizee.com/

2) I forgot how cool the Bandai vf-17 could be. Nice knee mods. B)

Thanks Dangard. Hm..... I'm not familiar with Alizee.

Is she famous in US? I have never heard of her, well probably since I'm only into Anime ;)

Here is a pose similar to Hasagawa VF-1S Stike Valk box art. Now all i need to do is find a close up picture of earth to make it complete. :lol:

post-4-1066684084_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet