1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Well, I was hopping to share more pics with my Macross when I got the Fast Pack, but seems like I can't wait for it anymore. Anyway, just post some photo to show what I got and will show more in "Super Detail" later when I got my Fast Pack. Enjoy.

Kira

post-4-1066242212_thumb.jpg

Edited by KiraYamato

Well, I'm not in Singapore but still waiting for the same shippment from there... harrr... wish I can have my fast pack soon and do some real detail shooting... I like close up pics, so most of my pics are macro. I love detail stuff so maybe when the FP arrive, you will find more pics from here. Enjoy.

Kira

post-4-1066242436_thumb.jpg

Well, my final pic for today... you want more?..MORE...MORE pics... you'll have to wait till I get my FPs.... I'll make sure it looks like a real plane when I post it here again....hahahahha....

Kira

post-4-1066243631_thumb.jpg

sonic_cd Posted: Oct 15 2003, 12:48 PM 

my rather small collection....  seeing as to why there are only vf-1`s posted..lol 

Attached Image

Hi Sonic,

Welcome to the mac+ freaks... and I'm sorry about your yf-21's wonderful-but-so-damn-weak antenna. :(

mcpaz ;)

my rather small collection.... :p seeing as to why there are only vf-1`s posted..lol :D

Clearly I didn't say post only VF-1's only. All toys made by Yamato are welcomed :lol: I guess everyone is still amped on the 1/48 line, I still haven't seen any Mac + valks yet but I still optimistic. Lets keep em (pics) comming guys. :D

my rather small collection.... :p seeing as to why there are only vf-1`s posted..lol  :D

Clearly I didn't say post only VF-1's only. All toys made by Yamato are welcomed :lol: I guess everyone is still amped on the 1/48 line, I still haven't seen any Mac + valks yet but I still optimistic. Lets keep em (pics) comming guys. :D

but there were only vf-1 pics ... :p hehehe,so i broke the tradition..hehe,i would get the 1/48,but it costs double wat i get in a month...ouch... :blink:

Damnit, I have some pics of my Yamatos, but I can't figure out how to upload pictures on this site, how do I do it?

Click on "Reply" on this page. When the reply page appears, sroll down and find "File Attachments". Next click on the "Browse..." button. Finally navegate through your computer hard drive, find the pics, click "Ok", and then "Add Reply".

...and voila! We've got new pics of macross goodness!

.]IV