1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

Nice collection...YOU SHALL GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEE hahahahaha...

damn those fast packs look cool !!!

...i wish i had mine *arrgghh*

WTF! What’s with all those crazy glows and light source's on the VF-1A vlenhoff? The last one looked like your Super VF-1A Hikaru was ascending to heaven~

Ascending to heaven, I like that! This kind of lighting makes them look so magical!

I'll take some more pics later this week.

vic.

Okay here is a link to my collection. Picture of my 1/48's with the FP's will come soon, I had a problem with the film not catching so I had to start over. Damn I wish I had a digital camera.

Valkyrie collection :lol:

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I shot that pic really slow. I use one and two light sources, plus a filler. I love these valks. I think the M+ pics will be next, but I still need to sticker them up, so they look nice on the pics. I'm not taking pics of naked valsk anymore. At least the Kite and the number, at the very least.

vic.

yeah. its a cheap one my folks got me. its usually okay, i just have no skills at photography.

Go closer to the "subject", and don't use your flash. Or if you can cover the flash with a piece of white paper. Also use other sources of like. For example, desk lamps. Play with the direction the light strikes the Valk. You'll see the difference.

Nice sticker work!

vic.

one more...

a big shout out to Devin for making these kick ass stickers.

Hey Isamu Atreides 86, from what sticker sheet did you get that U.N. Marines sticker from. I though the VF-1A low Vis sticker sheet comprised only of the U.N. Spacy names and no other military branch.

post-4-1065478048_thumb.jpg

one more...

a big shout out to Devin for making these kick ass stickers.

Hey Isamu Atreides 86, from what sticker sheet did you get that U.N. Marines sticker from. I though the VF-1A low Vis sticker sheet comprised only of the U.N. Spacy names and no other military branch.

it doesn't come with the standard set. Dev sells a option set with various other branches, such as UN Marines, Navy and AF.

Hello all me again I have just know posted all of my 1/48 VF-1A/S with the fastpacks on them in yahoo photos, well almost all of them still have to scan them in since the idiot at the Target photo lab did not put them on CD like I had done with the other photos and I nothiced that I have to reshoot some of the same poses since the pic were blurry (my fault) but the is more to come. Come On people where are those digital pics I also asked to see I want to see your creative spirit at work.

:lol::lol:

Yamato VF-1 Valkyrie Collection

post-4-1066076239_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Once agian the VF-1A frontal view if any remembers I want fanasy pics of your Yammies too I' m goin to select this one for a space flight pic see keep an eye out for it. :lol:Yamato VF-1 Valkyrie Collection

post-4-1066078291_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Here is my VF-1S without the strike option you will barely notice it because I took a picture of it in my closet where I keep both my 1/48's. I had one picture of it out w/o the strike option, but it got messed after the pictures where developed. That's another one I have to re-shoot. (note to self buy two rolls of 36exp film than just one)

post-4-1066078901_thumb.jpg