1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

A while ago someone post a funny pose gallery in the old boards. So I am starting up a gallery for our beloved Macross collection made by Yamato. (All Hail Yamato) The pictures you post can be digitaly enhanced or rendered in a poster or calender design or a fantasy layout if you want, or just post plain pics of them in your rooms or offices it's up to you. But a word to the wise if you are planing to post a lot I suggest linking your pics from another site like Yahoo photos for example to alow those who want post single pics to have enough room to post and not have a pleasure overload looking at such great collections. I will have mine ready as soon as I get film and figure out how to upload them in yahoo photos, so h get craking with those pics and happy posting :lol:

A good reminder might also be that all of us can put a link to an image if we have the picture posted somewhere using the following code. "http://[/img-]" This way all of us could help reduce the amount of files stored on the message board.

totally unrelated here but Valkyrie Hunter D where did you get the Strike Hikaru JM? That thing is sweet. I have never been much of a JM fan but I would jump on that in an instant.

Rob :ph34r:

That little bugger was a custom job I made almost a year ago :) . There's a lot more about it here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/cgi-bin/mwf/ik...ke+joke+machine

awesome panel lining! How come the leg armor of miriya looks all shiny? Did you paint it or did you spray some kind of coat so it'll be shiny? And what for?

I did put coat on it to protect the decal and also to make the decal look more like its painted on. As you can see, its hard to tell that the those design are decals. You can't really see the shape of the decals. Also if you look closely, on the fast pack back pack, the tip of the pack where the missile suppose to shoot out, there are even number where the hole is. Also on the wing with a 12 white NO STEP sign on each side. For some reason (maybe my flash) just made it even more shiny in that picture. During the day, with natural sun light it look more like metal. I also did the same kind of job on a few other valkyrie. I'll post it as soon as I take a picture of it.

Edited by Rick011