1/48+FP's, 1/60, and 1/72 picture gallery

VF-18S Hornet

TV-SIDE 2

313997[/snapback]

mmm... am I sick or did anyone realized about Max&Millia pose?

what r they doin'? Komillia? :p

Oh brother!!! anyway nice collection Hayao Kakizaki. I like both the TV side and the Movie side, now all it needs is a TV and Movie version SDF-1 Macross + the Armored Valkyrie. Come on Yamato what are you guys waiting for. :D

:lol: :lol: Hikaru holding an AT4!!! oh man I love it. :lol::lol:

Gad I remmber shooting those when I was in the Army. HUAHAHAH I loved it, big kablewy!!! :lol: Better make sure he clears his back blast area before he shoots ;)

Edited by Goshawk

haha .. Hikaru is vain, he just posing for the camera , not going to shoot , afterall after the macross war, he got nothing to shoot except some publicity shoot :lol:

will be looking for more heavy weaponery for my 1/48's , a pity those 12" millitary figures weapons cannot fit into the grip of the recast hands ;)

next up, Hikaru will be holding a anti - aircraft role MG42 , that will be after I get my digi-cam fixed :huh:

"Back Blast area all clear!" They do pack a kick.

:lol: :lol: Hikaru holding an AT4!!! oh man I love it. :lol:  :lol:

Gad I remmber shooting those when I was in the Army. HUAHAHAH I loved it, big kablewy!!!  :lol:  Better make sure he clears his back blast area before he shoots  ;)

315233[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
SOme shots of the collection at my office cubicle, I love my Starship Trooper torturing my banpresto while my two seaters try to ignore its plight.

318694[/snapback]

Your collection at work is more impressive than the one I have at home :(

Here's my 2" UFO catcher TV-Max vinyl toy. It ain't much but it does get a lot attention perched up my LCD panels!

post-2765-1123616206_thumb.jpeg

Edited by armentage

SOme shots of the collection at my office cubicle, I love my Starship Trooper torturing my banpresto while my two seaters try to ignore its plight.

318694[/snapback]

Your collection at work is more impressive than the one I have at home :(

Here's my 2" UFO catcher TV-Max vinyl toy. It ain't much but it does get a lot attention perched up my LCD panels!

post-2765-1123616206_thumb.jpeg

318703[/snapback]

Wish I had a studio office cubicle to display my collection, nice Max though. What do people say to you about your Valk in the cubicle and how do you make sure the janitorial staff does not run off with it? :)

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I have four 1:48s right now, but they are on display at home. My Low Viz sits opposite my flight helmet from my 1:48 Armor Mig-29, while my VF-1A Super Hikaru, VF-1S Strike Roy, and VF-1J Super Hikaru grace the top shelf of my bookcase. I have several other 1:60s, and the first run 1:72s as well, but they are boxed up, place was getting too cluttered. I also have several 1:18 planes and helos all over my apt, I am quickly running out of room.

I have four 1:48s right now, but they are on display at home.  My Low Viz sits opposite my flight helmet from my 1:48 Armor Mig-29, while my VF-1A Super Hikaru, VF-1S Strike Roy, and VF-1J Super Hikaru grace the top shelf of my bookcase.  I have several other 1:60s, and the first run 1:72s as well, but they are boxed up, place was getting too cluttered.  I also have several 1:18 planes and helos all over my apt, I am quickly running out of room.

318744[/snapback]

Hehe. Man I am running out of room too! I might get into the 1/18 scale stuff by x mas season this year.......and already I am realizing there is not much space to put it in. Even in my pad. My room in my parents house has a bunch of airplane stuff...My gijoe airforce is pretty big. Now that I think about it, its about TIME I took pics of my stuff! So this weekend I will post my macross stuff and my gijoe airforce.

Speaking of MIGs....I know many of us dig the fulcrum...and NOONE gives it any love! So I asked Mike Murphy from BBI about the possibility of 1/18 fulcrums and sukhois....more on that later tonight when he answers!

I need to buy FAST packs and find my 1/60 accessories...darn things were easy to loose!

318694[/snapback]

Nice Maisto collection. Tailwinds?

318848[/snapback]

They are because I have them sitting my office as well. :ph34r:

318694[/snapback]

Nice Maisto collection. Tailwinds?

318848[/snapback]

They are because I have them sitting my office as well. :ph34r:

319443[/snapback]

Me too. Thats how I knew. :)

just wondering if anyone here can help me

a while a go I saw somebody collection pic ... a 1/48 in mid-air transformation ...  i couldn't find the pic anymore ... someone please help  :unsure:

320239[/snapback]

Is this what you're looking for?.. I got this from the boards a long time ago.. I dont remember who first posted it though.. Whoever knows please give credit for me.. Its one of my favs and I actually have my own max 1a doing the same number.

post-3082-1124037877_thumb.jpg