Let's check out the new 1/48 DYRL hands

EXO

agreed they look stunning, i like the fact that it comes with a few sets, you can do the GBP and have enough to do one valk. B))

zeo-mare Posted Today, 12:49 AM

agreed they look stunning, i like the fact that it comes with a few sets, you can do the GBP and have enough to do one valk. 

My sentiments exactly :D !

definitely an improvement!

does anybody know if those are supposed to be able to tuck into the 1/48's forearms, like the current wimpy hands do?

312412[/snapback]

They actually look too big, even folded up. Or can we tuck them in with the fingers extended and the thumb folded?

That's how Yamato should have made them in the first place.

312419[/snapback]

Hey, you make improvements as you go along. :lol: If they are indeed articulated then I thikn that they were inspired by Bclub hands.

I hope the CF comes with these hands

312594[/snapback]

Me too but somehow I think it will come with the normal TV Hands :(

312761[/snapback]

you mean the regular chicken fingered standard DYRL? hands? I really doubt the new CF will come with any spare hands...but then again, it doesn't hurt to dream :rolleyes:

312594[/snapback]

312761[/snapback]

you mean the regular chicken fingered standard DYRL? hands? I really doubt the new CF will come with any spare hands...but then again, it doesn't hurt to dream :rolleyes:

312789[/snapback]

Still hoping :D It's still possible though as if I recall properly the CF suppose to be the TV version even though they are most likely using the DYRL heads. Not to mention latest pics shows the CF with TV Hands.

I´m hoping the new FP VF-1S comes with the new hands as well , although I´ll probably only buy the GBP SET...hopefully

312836[/snapback]

huh? Yamato is making a VF-1S FP giftset? :huh:

They look nice looks, like the wrist are articulated to allow the move left and right and up and down. We didn't have that option with the hands for the TV Version Valkyries like the VF-1J Hikaru, Max, and Millia when comes down to posing them. :)

312594[/snapback]

312761[/snapback]

312789[/snapback]

Still hoping :D It's still possible though as if I recall properly the CF suppose to be the TV version even though they are most likely using the DYRL heads. Not to mention latest pics shows the CF with TV Hands.

312792[/snapback]

What Pics? :blink::huh: Lemme see? :D

They look nice looks, like the wrist are articulated to allow the move left and right and up and down. We didn't have that option with the hands for the TV Version Valkyries like the VF-1J Hikaru, Max, and Millia when comes down to posing them. :)

312998[/snapback]

I dunno though. Arent the hands a bit big?

I am worried it will have that 1/60 GBP flavor of the hands being too big liek cock knocker.

312594[/snapback]

312761[/snapback]

312789[/snapback]

312792[/snapback]

What Pics? :blink::huh: Lemme see? :D

313000[/snapback]

Look at the CF and GBP pic in this thread.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...ic=14052&st=480