San Diego Comic Con 2005

what I don't get about the toynami booth is why don't they sell off their stock of MPC's both VF-1 line and the alpha's. They had none of those for sale. Only thing they had was the damn bookends. That's it. Weak. <_<

Man san diego comic con was crazy way too much walking :lol: . I ask the guy how much shipping was for the alpha he said it wasn't much since it only weights around 80-90 pounds because it was made of fiber glass and it is posable. Way tooooo much free bee stuff at the con. I didn't even get a chance to check out panels. Me nick egan alex patt ate at dick last resort in the gas lamp district crazy places there theme is to be rude and not give a puck they throw napkinks at everybody and the place is a mess. Its a very memerable place napkin fights waiters talking poo place is hella crazy the ribs are great and theres even a claw game thats your suppose to get plush toys but this one you try to catch real live lobster.

from Rich :D

what I don't get about the toynami booth is why don't they sell off their stock of MPC's both VF-1 line and the alpha's. They had none of those for sale. Only thing they had was the damn bookends. That's it. Weak.  <_<

312404[/snapback]

I agree, no other Robotech toys besides the bookends that you have to win a raffle for? No super posables, no I-men, no comic books or even freaking t-shirts or caps nor mugs like Anime Expo a few weeks earlier even. Way to go to drum up fan support for the new SC movie, NO ITEMS TO BUY?