NECA 18 inch Terminator Endoskeleton

Pat S

• 1 month later...

This looks a lot better than the other T-800 for articulation, but I'm not too crazy about the scale. I've already got a few products that are big and they are just more hassle than they are worth sometimes (like the Matrix Sentinels). Last exception I'm going to make is the Aoshima Dropship :)

Where are you guys finding them.  I've been looking for them for over a month now.  I think I'm just going to have to buy blind on Ebay.

316370[/snapback]

Hey Coby, I got mine here: BigBadToyStore

for $39.99. It is well worth the price. :)

Melissa

316383[/snapback]

Thanks. Why do they fill out thier stock with a bunch of sold out stuff. If they don't have Macross stuff why list what they don't have. I just thought that was wierd and a waste of my time searching.

After playing around with this thing, and comparing, I'm absolutely sure they copied the Aoshima Endoskeleton. Certain things like the shoulder blades having springs are good indicators. Every single detail that's in the Aoshima is in the NECA, even the tiniest little marks and lines. They removed all the die cast, and added light up eyes, and moving hip joints. It is really pretty cool, it can stand on it's own, but only in a few poses, the non adjustable rear foot ball thing is to blame. For $40 though, this is quite a bargain.

Edited by Pat S

After playing around with this thing, and comparing, I'm absolutely sure they copied the Aoshima Endoskeleton.  Certain things like the shoulder blades having springs are good indicators.  Every single detail that's in the Aoshima is in the NECA, even the tiniest little marks and lines.  They removed all the die cast, and added light up eyes, and moving hip joints.  It is really pretty cool, it can stand on it's own, but only in a few poses, the non adjustable rear foot ball thing is to blame.  For $40 though, this is quite a bargain.

317176[/snapback]

To be fair; if the Aoshima is accurate to the studio figure, and the NECA is accurate to the studio figure... won't they seem the same? ;)

I'm sure they looked at everything that was ever made before going into production.

I thought about that, but even two artists looking at the same pictures are going to pick out different details, but everything is the same on these two. The hands have the same amount of like 20 degree movement side to side, the shoulderblades for no reason have springs on them that allow them to be pried out on the inside edge, then the spring snaps them back. They both have this. All the joints move in the same ways.