MG Gundam Wing Ver.Ka

IssAC

awesome work looks like a gundam seed deactive mode version. i like what i am seeing so far, if you can hold off on the stickers appearently next month bandai is releasing water slide decals for this kit, which will probably look much better than the stickers,

chris

unfortunally i cannot think of any stores in the usa , it would probably cost very little to get them from Hobby Link Japan however

There is a guy in the us who makes waterslide gundam decals, but I don’t have his site anymore.

Anyway, looks pretty good, I like the color scheme.

Thanks for the info. I was looking around for custom water slide decals but had no luck. It definitely looks 100 times better with those decals. Is there any good online store in US selling water slide decals?

Although neither is Gundam Wing specific, you can try Peter Savin's gundam decals or the ones StarShipModeler.com is currently selling.

Or you could wait until Bandai releases the set specific for this kit. Choice is yours. :)

That's a nice job, mines almost the same color usage but I added in some dark blue on mine, check the Gundam model thread here in the Sci/fi section if your curious, I think I have a few pictures of my Wing Ka there.