hotel space for mwcon 5

Hi Guys

I work for the hyatt

I have a extra room I'll be staying at the West hollywood hyatt California flying into burbank airport on friday 17 check out on the 20th monday. So far Agent-GHQ will be staying there on the 18-19th the room will be 2 beds. If some one wants to share the room with Agent-GHQ let me know you guys can split the rate which is $83.58 total per night. So its like 45 bucks a night if split between two people. The hotel is on sunset blvd so right on the strip of hollywood everything is walking distance. The exact address is

8401 Sunset Blvd

West Hollywood, ca 90069

the regular room rate runs for 200-300 per night. If anyone is intrested let me know. Friday you get to relax and settle in. Saturday morning hit up frank and sons, saturday night see Minmay play at a hotel. Sunday go hit up mwcon 5 meet up with the buddies. Monday checkout and fly back home. Most of the people on the mwcon 5 list is in burbank so we'll meet up with -exo-,bobepatt,solscud,etc

from Rich

Edited by goldenboy_forever