Time to ban MGREXX

Who says I didn't want IP checked?

First of all I started the thread to say that Memo had no idea about the thread and the only logical explanation would be that MGREXX stole his name. Because out of all the people that would do that to him, it would be that tool. Now the only logical step would be to check IPs. If the troll used another PC at a different location, then that's that. But if he's more of an idiot than we know him to be then we know it's him. Did I have to spell that out? Or did you just want to come out as the guy with the moral high grounds and the seeker of internet justice?

I'm here to tell you guys that yes! it was MGREXX under MEMO's name, that tried, unsucessfully to start a gang war.

I know MEMO personally and those here who do also know he tries to bring fans of both versions together, not start crap between the two.

The major tip off is the spelling! As much as I love the guy he typos often, heh, oops! I meant to say HEHEHE

I posted this thread because those that don't know MEMO will get the wrong impression of him.

We all have our likes and dislikes, sad to see some are overly *passioanate* on their views, so to speak. I also include the RT fanatics, not just the MACROSS fanatics. I say let's get along, and if you can't, don't poop on it for the rest.

;)

theres plently of enemies of macrossworld (points to rt.com) soon I might become one, I already seen racist comments, large amounts or profanty (not sure what laws they have in texas for that), and no respect for others (I respect you exo but you never respect me). Besides you gave no hints of logical steps you just went directly to accusing from your assumptions. For who knows it could be me that made the memo account or taken ShawnIB account if i lived in san jose, ca.

I'm here to tell you guys that yes! it was MGREXX under MEMO's name, that tried, unsucessfully to start a gang war.

I know MEMO personally and those here who do also know he tries to bring fans of both versions together, not start crap between the two.

The major tip off is the spelling! As much as I love the guy he typos often, heh, oops! I meant to say HEHEHE

I posted this thread because those that don't know MEMO will get the wrong impression of him.

We all have our likes and dislikes, sad to see some are overly *passioanate* on their views, so to speak. I also include the RT fanatics, not just the MACROSS fanatics. I say let's get along, and if you can't, don't poop on it for the rest.

;)

I make lots of typos too (butterfingers typing skill) and again hard proof it was him.

Or is it as simple as comparing the "memodonion" account IP with MGREXX's account IP?

This would be the ideal proof. But, unfortunately, it's a small matter to visit a proxy first that would then mask your IP address when you post. But, then again, the use of such a known "anonymizer" might be seen as circumstantial evidence that at least someone had posted here that already had an account.

I don't think our resident "PhD" holder is smart enough to do that.

I think MGREXX is merely kept around as our token "see, we are tolerant moderators" guy.  As long as he's here, we can't ever accuse the mods of being heavy-handed!  :lol:

Agreed.

There's really no good reason for him to still be around otherwise.

IMO, REGARDLESS of whether he did the second troll account or not, he's provided more than enough excuses to ban him already.

Edited by JB0

This is true, personally which can be taken into account as a long time MW member or not, I'd like to see this guy out of here.

I'm absolutely sick of people griping about his attitude and I'm sick of wanting to somehow reach thru my monitor to grab at the guy by his shirt collar and slap him around with a fish wrapped in my states paper.

He makes to many claims by saying he's this and that and suddenly he nips himself in the ass. When others point out that to catch him on how he's just a looser he comes back with "Retorical" quips which he'll than edit later only too mask them with :p , :D , or :lol:

I question this guys true age and wether or not he's truely mature enough to be posting on a message forum. By all means ban his wannabe cool hiney out of here so we can all get along once again and be able to share our opinions respectfully without having a troll around to ruin it all.

While I myself have a certain respect for Robotech, this guy shows how stupid fans can be and it makes me ashamed to even like the show when it was something I originally watched when i was younger.

Even my dear friend whose a valid Robotech fan would wanna slap this guy senseless for his useless comments towards these threads.

theres plently of enemies of macrossworld (points to rt.com) soon I might become one, I already seen racist comments, large amounts or profanty (not sure what laws they have in texas for that), and no respect for others (I respect you exo but you never respect me). Besides you gave no hints of logical steps you just went directly to accusing from your assumptions. For who knows it could be me that made the memo account or taken ShawnIB account if i lived in san jose, ca.

Actually, my lack of respect for you doesn't mean I didn't respect you. I have no idea who you are, or what you said in the past. I recognize the screen name and thats about that.

As for logical steps... they were meant to be that logical. By accusing trollboy to signing up as a different user, what did you expect the mods to do. You're the one that assumed that I could get someone banned just by calling him out.

Another thing... and if I didn't say it already... the fact that he chose Memo's username was a big hint... hint, not proof that it was him.

There are also subtle hints that peole like me and sketch would know about post styles. The troll has this habit of going from "let's all get along..." to "you shall all fear my wrath." type sayings. He goes from megalomaniac to pussy in seconds. I'm willing to bet that he's a pussy most of the time.

Anyway, if you want to keep bringing up different ways to say the same old thing you're welcome to. I don't make enemies from harsh disagreements on the web. (Ask Hurin...)

theres plently of enemies of macrossworld (points to rt.com) soon I might become one, I already seen racist comments, large amounts or profanty (not sure what laws they have in texas for that), and no respect for others (I respect you exo but you never respect me).  Besides you gave no hints of logical steps you just went directly to accusing from your assumptions.  For who knows it could be me that made the memo account or taken ShawnIB account if i lived in san jose, ca.

Actually, my lack of respect for you doesn't mean I didn't respect you. I have no idea who you are, or what you said in the past. I recognize the screen name and thats about that.

As for logical steps... they were meant to be that logical. By accusing trollboy to signing up as a different user, what did you expect the mods to do. You're the one that assumed that I could get someone banned just by calling him out.

Another thing... and if I didn't say it already... the fact that he chose Memo's username was a big hint... hint, not proof that it was him.

There are also subtle hints that peole like me and sketch would know about post styles. The troll has this habit of going from "let's all get along..." to "you shall all fear my wrath." type sayings. He goes from megalomaniac to pussy in seconds. I'm willing to bet that he's a pussy most of the time.

Anyway, if you want to keep bringing up different ways to say the same old thing you're welcome to. I don't make enemies from harsh disagreements on the web. (Ask Hurin...)

enemy to mw not you exo. I never heard of memo since the newgroup era so it can be you for all I know or it could just been an unforunate victom that just caught the eye of the real person. this person style can fit alot of people here and maybe in rt.com. what I expect the mods to do here is post something weird and lock it up or delete it like they just did.

last post of this today, getting tired of exo also saying the same thing over and over.

Zentran... common sense alone points to MGREXX. He's the only one the forums have had a serious problem with in a long time. Everyone alpha-strikes on him in one thread and he creates a false name in an attempt to shift the focus. He's tried to tell me a lot of history about himself (in PMs), but not much of it lines up (speech patterns, behavior, etc). I'm firmly convinced it's an adolescent with serious acceptance issues (either that or a VERY poorly developed adult who has not done half the things he's tried to tell me he has).

We have every reason in the world to believe it was MGREXX. If he was bad enough to get kicked off of homotech.com, then we CERTAINLY don't need him here.

theres plently of enemies of macrossworld (points to rt.com) soon I might become one, I already seen racist comments, large amounts or profanty (not sure what laws they have in texas for that), and no respect for others (I respect you exo but you never respect me).  Besides you gave no hints of logical steps you just went directly to accusing from your assumptions.  For who knows it could be me that made the memo account or taken ShawnIB account if i lived in san jose, ca.

enemy to mw not you exo. I never heard of memo since the newgroup era so it can be you for all I know or it could just been an unforunate victom that just caught the eye of the real person. this person style can fit alot of people here and maybe in rt.com. what I expect the mods to do here is post something weird and lock it up or delete it like they just did.

last post of this today, getting tired of exo also saying the same thing over and over.

why would you be an enemy to MW? No one has said anything harsh to you except me, and only on this thread.

guess Ill have to break my last post of this tread for today. Im not an enemy to mw yet but it might soon or follow quadrano's path if things keep keeping up. for example one of the mod using a racist joke about a PI child gets my blood going. Abombz might aggree abit with the fight she has with yellowlightman. Also my sense also says its mgrexx too but unlike most people I want hard proof, its not I want to pull a "bush" again and accidently get the wrong person (proly from my law enforcement side)

Zentran, I am a police officer also, but it's hard to equate small-time forum politics with real investigative work. Being a fellow law enforcement agent you understand the concept of "probable cause", and as far as I'm concerned we have it here.

Here is a post by the REAL MEMO (notice the "1" between MEMO and DOMINION):

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...pic=153&st=1040

Since everyone that "MEMO" was complaining about are mainly people who have gotton on MGREXX's bad side (ie. Skull Leader and Agent One), I would have to say that MGREXX is PROBABLY the instigator of this flame.

I have personally met the real MEMO in person and have had the chance to talk to him on the phone before so I've known him for a while and the contents written by "MEMO" were out of character by the real man himself.

Some times I wish we didn't have this feedback forum. Instead of getting feedback we sometimes get "Ban this person" topics. The problem with this is everyone could be tempted to post a "Ban this person" topics in hopes that others will agree with them and thus it will be done. That's not how it works. The person needs to have done something worth banning not just a some people saying they don't like them.

Being a idiot or jerk alone isn't enough (In a few cases it is). The reason there has been few if any mod actions against MGREXX is (and I assume this goes for the rest of the mods) that we don't care. Yeah he's annoying so we've been ingoring him. Have you guys thought of not giving him the attention that he wants?

I've spent some time researching and I can no direct link with the two. The author of that post seems to have directed their comments to specific members that have posted in topics where MGREXX posted. That however. is the only connection. I can't pin any thing else. He's a likely person but that doesn't mean it couldn't be anyone else that posted in those topics.

Zentran, I am a police officer also, but it's hard to equate small-time forum politics with real investigative work. Being a fellow law enforcement agent you understand the concept of "probable cause", and as far as I'm concerned we have it here.

I know about it but in my experience it rarely pays out. Best we got atm is 3 dead 2 missing children and fbi scratching thier heads as all our suspects comes out clean not it even with our common sense turns out what motive they have.

edit: added clean

Edited by Zentrandude

I don't make enemies from harsh disagreements on the web.  (Ask Hurin...)

I don't recall ever having a falling out with you other than you dropping into threads where I'm arguing with someone to point out that you're annoyed by the arguing.

:(

Anyways, I think we should ban Roy Foker. And possibly Shawn.

Some times I wish we didn't have this feedback forum. Instead of getting feedback we sometimes get "Ban this person" topics. The problem with this is everyone could be tempted to post a "Ban this person" topics in hopes that others will agree with them and thus it will be done. That's not how it works. The person needs to have done something worth banning not just a some people saying they don't like them.

What you say is true... I couldn't resist the temptation... ;) Maybe you should close this part of the forum down... and the one on top of it... cuz no one ever goes there.

See what I mean about Hurin... I have no idea who I meant, I coulda sworn it was him... I guess it's all forgotten with who ever it was. maybe it was Haterist... you guys are like 2 peas in a pod. :p:lol:

Im not an enemy to mw yet but it might soon or follow quadrano's path if things keep keeping up. for example one of the mod using a racist joke about a PI child gets my blood going.

I hope you're kidding about Quadrano. She left because she got caught in a lie.

Haterist and Hurin are the same person with split personalities, like Jack and Tyler Durden. :lol: j/k

I see where Zentran and Exo are both coming from. But we inhabit the Macrossworld forum under the rule of Shawn's moderators, for a safer and more secure forum. :lol: Works for me. :)

Anyone remember SkullOne? He's bada$$

i wonder why Quadrono left? :(  :blink:

Any other explanation would take way too long and wouldn't be very constructive. Suffice to say, with that departure, it greatly "lessened the noise" (and bickering) around real, true news.

See what I mean about Hurin...  I have no idea who I meant, I coulda sworn it was him... I guess it's all forgotten with who ever it was.  maybe it was Haterist... you guys are like 2 peas in a pod.  :p  :lol:

I think you are referring to this thread where you and haterist exchanged some harsh words. But, you might also mean this one. But either way, it worries me that you could think that was me. :(

I think it's finally time to ban Graham.

H

Im not an enemy to mw yet but it might soon or follow quadrano's path if things keep keeping up. for example one of the mod using a racist joke about a PI child gets my blood going.

Weird. Didn't even notice she was gone.

I just miss the old MW days and their members. I remember the discussions and realize those guys where worth to listen. I even used to know each release date and every variation of toys and many models thanks to them.

Now we have a bunch of new comers trying to show off, and usually their comments are nothing but selfish trash.

I even wonder what the hell are some people doing here, they post so much and you can’t read anything Macross on what they wrote.

Damn, I love this site, but when I read so much nonsense in a thread... makes me sick.

Is there any mod around?? What the heck is a thread like this still doing here?

I just miss the old MW days and their members. I remember the discussions and realize those guys where worth to listen. I even used to know each release date and every variation of toys and many models thanks to them.

Now we have a bunch of new comers trying to show off, and usually their comments are nothing but selfish trash.

I even wonder what the hell are some people doing here, they post so much and you can’t read anything Macross on what they wrote.

Damn, I love this site, but when I read so much nonsense in a thread... makes me sick.

Is there any mod around?? What the heck is a thread like this still doing here?

Shawn and Graham survey the wasted landscape of MacrossWorld, now merely a shadow of what it once was. The camera zooms in on Shawn's face. A single tear drops from his sad eye. Fade to black.

See what I mean about Hurin... I have no idea who I meant, I coulda sworn it was him... I guess it's all forgotten with who ever it was. maybe it was Haterist... you guys are like 2 peas in a pod. :p:lol:

don't lump me together with that idiot, not even jokingly. <_<

HURIN, your post is exactly why i think you're a FAG!

i think i'm going to go back and change every single post i've ever made on MW into, "Hurin is a FAG". then you can provide all the links you want to. what a fockin loser.

you say you ain't a troll yet you're doing what a troll does. :rolleyes:

See what I mean about Hurin...  I have no idea who I meant, I coulda sworn it was him... I guess it's all forgotten with who ever it was.  maybe it was Haterist... you guys are like 2 peas in a pod.  :p  :lol:

don't lump me together with that idiot, not even jokingly. <_<

HURIN, your post is exactly why i think you're a FAG!

i think i'm going to go back and change every single post i've ever made on MW into, "Hurin is a FAG". then you can provide all the links you want to. what a fockin loser.

you say you ain't a troll yet you're doing what a troll does. :rolleyes:

Here is what I said:

I think you are referring to this thread where you and haterist exchanged some harsh words.  But, you might also mean this one.  But either way, it worries me that you could think that was me.  :(

I just provided the links to the incidents of which >EXO< stated he had a hazy memory. I did this because I was dismayed that your behavior was being attributed to me. Yet I did not comment any further than that. I provided nothing but information to clear things up. I'm sorry that you have a problem with that. But I think you are overreacting.

H