Time to ban MGREXX

Once again mighty MGREXX has to simplify his statements:

L I S T E N..........C A R E F U L L Y:

I meant to say that THIS thread shows what I have said on these boards before about some members being immature, childish, egotistical, rude, idiotic, intellectual inferiors, trouble makers, morons, neanderthals and just plainly, need to get a life. I am above and beyond this, so I will never lower myself to their level of obscurity, anger, ignorance and any other issues they have.

I totally agree with memo's post or who ever he really was. If you want to think it was me who posted that message, you go right ahead. The mod's know it was not me.

Exo-

I hope that you feel proud of yourself for having insulting my family in this thread and others in the past. I would at this point unleash a massive smacking on you but I instead feel sorry for you, so I will not.

Edited by MGREXX

Whatever happened to that dancing baby from Ally McBeal? That thing was hilarious. Or even better, the dancing Jesus from the Simpsons, from that Mr. X episode.

Also, if anyone has a good "STFU NOOB" or "STFU" pic, now would be a good time to use it.

Edited by JKeats

So 2 people have left MW completely as a result of this thread... I don't get it, whats with all this anger. I don't see a THING that is worth getting even slightly iritated over on MW.

I sure as hell hope you're not insinuating it's a message board and that the contents therein shouldn't be taken so seriously, because it's a message board on the internet.

Why, that could be catastrophic.

So 2 people have left MW completely as a result of this thread...  I don't get it, whats with all this anger.  I don't see a THING that is worth getting even slightly iritated over on MW.

I sure as hell hope you're not insinuating it's a message board and that the contents therein shouldn't be taken so seriously, because it's a message board on the internet.

Why, that could be catastrophic.

A true abomination.

I meant to say that THIS thread shows what I have said on these boards before about some members being immature, childish, egotistical, rude, idiotic, intellectual inferiors, trouble makers, morons, neanderthals and just plainly, need to get a life. I am above and beyond this, so I will never lower myself to their level of obscurity, anger, ignorance and any other issues they have.

I totally agree with memo's post or who ever he really was. If you want to think it was me who posted that message, you go right ahead. The mod's know it was not me.

Exo-

I hope that you feel proud of yourself for having insulting my family in this thread and others in the past. I would at this point unleash a massive smacking on you but I instead feel sorry for you, so I will not.

After insutling everyone, he says he is above instulting... So sly.

Exo-

Your.

Mama...

:rolleyes:

Exo-

I hope that you feel proud of yourself for having insulting my family in this thread and others in the past. ...

Well, they produced a fuk-stick like you, so I don't think too highly of em.

Exo-

Admit it, you love the attention don't you MGREXX? I bet you're here insulting us MWers because you felt that is your God-given duty as a Homotech peddler.

I like chocolate cake.

Please. Fruit cake kicks chocolate cake's ass.

But if he said he liked Fruit Cake, Keith would have wanted a date.

I meant to say that THIS thread shows what I have said on these boards before about some members being immature, childish, egotistical, rude, idiotic, intellectual inferiors, trouble makers, morons, neanderthals and just plainly, need to get a life.  I am above and beyond this, so I will never lower myself to their level of obscurity, anger, ignorance and any other issues they have.

I totally agree with memo's post or who ever he really was.  If you want to think it was me who posted that message, you go right ahead.  The mod's know it was not me.

Exo-

I hope that you feel proud of yourself for having insulting my family in this thread and others in the past.  I would at this point unleash a massive smacking on you but I instead feel sorry for you, so I will not.

At the end, you know that it was you... you never denied being RTpurist or putting up that memo post.  And you know that you're a coward for doing it.  You can't even say the things you want under your own name.  Deny it now and at the same time you admit to yourself that your a coward.  It's a lose-lose for you.  The only consolation I have is that your kids, or whatever it is you breed will go by your example and grow up to be cowards and treated like crap, just as you are.

someone who was above it wouldn't reply... :rolleyes: Moron... everytime he posts... he becomes more of a moron... and everytime... bitchslapped... :lol:

I meant to say that THIS thread shows what I have said on these boards before about some members being immature, childish, egotistical, rude, idiotic, intellectual inferiors, trouble makers, morons, neanderthals and just plainly, need to get a life.  I am above and beyond this, so I will never lower myself to their level of obscurity, anger, ignorance and any other issues they have.

I totally agree with memo's post or who ever he really was.  If you want to think it was me who posted that message, you go right ahead.  The mod's know it was not me.

Exo-

I hope that you feel proud of yourself for having insulting my family in this thread and others in the past.  I would at this point unleash a massive smacking on you but I instead feel sorry for you, so I will not.

After insutling everyone, he says he is above instulting... So sly.

he's a crafty one :rolleyes:

again driving the "points" home

the part I never get is why people read the thread and then deem its too stupid to read.  People should get the gyst (sp?) after one page, not 3.

But that would mean that we weren't all stupid for enjoying this thread. Which we obviously all are.

Think about it. In a mere 7 pages of goofiness we managed to acheive what The World's Longest Thread didn't acheive in like, 9003 pages.

We've got at least two feuds, a board quitter (maybe 2... I lost count), and all sorts of misplaced indignant behavior!

Let me say this thread kicks major ass!

someone quit?

I'm seriously missing the brevity of this thread...

I like chocolate cake.

I think you have lost your mind,,,fruit cake's best use is to put in front of your tire in the garage to keep from going to far forward

Edited by pfunk

I like chocolate cake.

I think you have lost your mind,,,fruit cake's best use is to put in front of your tire in the garage to keep from going to far forward

mmm. German Chocolate Cake....it pwnz all!!111 :D

I like chocolate cake.

:blink:

Never had one that hard.

I was just making a fake-artgumentative post to go with Togo's random change of subject.

While I DO like some fruitcake, filing it in the same category as conventional cake is ... stupid.

For what it's worth, the ones I eat are dense, but still soft.

I like chocolate cake.

:blink:

Never had one that hard.

I was just making a fake-artgumentative post to go with Togo's random change of subject.

While I DO like some fruitcake, filing it in the same category as conventional cake is ... stupid.

For what it's worth, the ones I eat are dense, but still soft.

they also make great pavers for walkways :D

back "on topic",,,I think the mods should discuss this with the owners, Im pretty sure they still dont care for trolls

In a perfect world, we'd all have enough self restraint to ignore this guy since he is obviously only here because he craves attention. Oddly, even though I'm often told that I can't turn away from a fight, I don't believe I've ever said anything directly to or about this guy because he is just so very obviously a troll.

Now, one could argue that we bring it on ourselves and that we deserve his shenanigans because we're obviously unable to help ourselves and we give him the attention he deserves. This may factor into why the Mods haven't just banned this guy. Yet, I think expecting each and every one of us to ignore him is unrealistic. Someone will always give this person the attention he so desperately craves.

Anyways, in closing, even though we aren't supposed to have these threads, I really do believe that MGREXX is a unique case where he's nearly universally understood to be a troll. In prior cases, there's always been at least the semblence of "two sides" to a person's alleged misbehavior. . . and some people have always shown up to point out that the person in question is being at least somewhat unfairly maligned. Nobody has stopped by to do that here on MGREXX's behalf aside from pointing out that there isn't concrete evidence that he's a multi-account-using troll. Nobody doubts he is a troll. He is here merely to stir people up, start flame wars, and get off on the attention.

H

In prior cases, there's always been at least the semblence of "two sides" to a person's alleged misbehavior. . . and some people have always shown up to point out that the person in question is being at least somewhat unfairly maligned. Nobody has stopped by to do that here on MGREXX's behalf aside from pointing out that there isn't concrete evidence that he's a multi-account-using troll. Nobody doubts he is a troll.

You fool! He has a Ph.D! He has a family! He has contacts in HG! He could crush us! He's valuable to the community! :p

Though I should add that this thread has probably made it impossible for MGREXX to be banned right away since the mods probably don't want to set a precedent regarding "mob rule."

So, can we just give him a warning, close this thread, and wait for him to (figuratively) hang himself?

Do we have any proof that MGREXX has done anything but act the fool?

haterist, if you're going to leave... go now. Your "fag" posts are really uncalled for. Can you swallow your pride and apologize to the members of this board? Or will you pull a Quadrano and live forever in infamy?

PM a Mod with thoughts/examples.