Hi guys,

I would have loved to make this year, it would have been my first. My father passed away Thursday @ 5:20pm, with that being said I will spend my day at the Bloomington Cemetery. He died at 65 of cancer and extreme conditions of diabetes.

Sorry, if I brought down the thread, but I really wanted to meet my fellow members.

Have fun everyone,

NB4M

:(

My condolences to you, NB4M.

Well, I am not coming either since the flights I want are not there for the price I want but another problem propped up medical wise for me. Not to bring this thread down further...

I would like to go and bring my Blue Angels 1/48 to enter. Hope to see the pictures when I am sitting in the hospital or at home.

Hi guys,

I would have loved to make this year, it would have been my first.  My father passed away Thursday @ 5:20pm, with that being said I will spend my day at the Bloomington Cemetery.  He died at 65 of cancer and extreme conditions of diabetes.

Sorry, if I brought down the thread, but I really wanted to meet my fellow members.

Have fun everyone,

NB4M

:(

My condolences to you, NB4M.

Well, I am not coming either since the flights I want are not there for the price I want but another problem propped up medical wise for me. Not to bring this thread down further...

I would like to go and bring my Blue Angels 1/48 to enter. Hope to see the pictures when I am sitting in the hospital or at home.

Thanks, everyone.

Godzilla, I hope it's not too serious.

Get better soon.

NB4M

:)

Depending on what happens tomorrow at work I may have to bow out, man I hate my freaking job sometimes, especially right now. ANd, no it's not just because it may force me to miss MWCon but also because I have had to cancel dates recentlt and have had relationships end directly because of all this last minute travel BS I am forced to do. Sorry, didn't mean to rant, just needed to vent. I may break something when I get home, hope its not my low-vis.

guess we all meeting up like around 12 if not 11. Ima try to get there with some MWers at 11, but we'll see. Just look for a big crowd of asians. ;):p:D:lol:

Well I hope some of you take photos at MWCON for those of us that cannot make it. Along with a few other MWr's I would like to go but I also am working that day.

Hey guys, it looks like I will be making it to the Con after all. Only thing is I will be there after noon, or so. I really wasn't sure if I was going to make it but my wife waid to go ahead and just take the rest of the day off, she'll cover for me the reaminer of the day.

The reason why I will be arriving at after noon is that I will be visiting my recently departed father. :( Paying my respects on "Father's Day".

Solscud007, can you confirm the number of attendees to the Con? I am a professional cake decorator (part time) and would like to bring a cake that would be enough for all!!!! :rolleyes:

This will definitely be a custom cake I will be entering in the customs contest. Hope I can something, at least a congratulations or a door prize. :lol: If not, at least i will be able to meet fellow members of MW.

See ya' there. ;)

Edited by nightmareB4macross