Stealth, Macross Plus ripp off?

What do you guys think of stealth? the look of the planes has a certain VF-19 look to them, plus there's the Ai controled figther ( Ghost X-9)

gimme some feedback here

Gus

I think this has been talked about to death.. 'sides.. wrong forum.

wow, I feel a lockdown coming! :p:D:lol: There's at least 4 threads about stealth already and all but one has been locked I believe. And yes, Stealth is just a bite off of Macross plus IMO. ;):p:D:lol:

Oh gosh this is like the 5th God-damned thread on this!!! :angry: I mean think, guy, we have threads on the first page with about 200 posts on Ep III, next-gen consoles, and we've been talking about Batman Begins long before most of society even knew of its existence. We are the Uber-Nerds, nothing Macross-related, or, sadly, RT-related, excapes our eye. If in doubt, use the freaking search function, or just pay attention to what's been posted.

Edited by Wes

We should pin a topic stating, "Yes, we have heard of stealth, yes it will suck"

I'm just going to change my signature, maybe it will help people realize that this movie has already been discussed here on the forums.

We should pin a topic stating, "Yes, we have heard of stealth, yes it will suck"

$100 says someone will come along, ignore the pinned topic and create a topic "Stealth, anybody seen it?"

maybe we should change the name of this forum to Stealthworld instead?

chris

Well Jesus cristh excuse me Ive been away from the forum a long time, I saw the trailer recently and i wanted to know what you guys though about it , you dont have to be rude. :angry:

Gus

and yes I did the mock ups and the cover art for the animeigo DVD's

Edited by garoquel

:lol: We should just get a sticky up on this thing already.

Planes look ok to me, though probably unnecessarily futuristic. They should have just done a naval variation of the YF-23 or something...

Well Jesus cristh excuse me Ive been away from the forum a long time, I saw the trailer recently and i wanted to know what you guys though about it , you dont have to be rude. :angry:

Gus

sorry please do not take it seriously we were not trying to be rude at all. this topic keeps coming up, one of the mods has now vowed to delete every thread dedicated to the film. that is how bad it has been with this movie, alot of members are alittle sick of the posts for this film. we did not know you were away from macrossworld. please do not take it to personally.

chris

I got mad because I am at work all day refreshing the forums furiously and Stealth threads make me fly off the handle because we see one every two weeks or so and they all ask the same thing:

"Have you seen/heard of Stealth and do you think it looks awesome/stupid/like Mac+."

And when I realize it's a choice between that, Hurin/Duke Togo debates or work, I just get really, really mad.

But I refuse to take my sig down.

Its cool , it just seems that there are some people on this forums that think they are hot stuff and are wound up a little too tigth. :p

but then again there's a bunch of them in every forum... you know who you are ;)

Gus

Gus

ah yes, the typical forum flame with the "don't you know how to use search" crap. seriously, people need to lighten up... otherwise, you guys start sounding like those star wars/star trek elitists.

anyways, my two cents:

every movie's a rip of some movie (or as we say "borrowed"). I doubt the stealth guys ripped macross cuz otherwise they'll have transforming robots.

you know, when i saw the trailer, i didn't even think of macross plus until someone here mentioned it. just because it has a flying AI jet, people assume it's stolen from macross plus? ppleaseeeee...

you know what's a rip? it's a really good movie that's remade for the 90's (OOPS i mean 2000's)

Well my observation was made on the general ahape of the aircraft and the basic plot elements, thank god the planes dont transform though, that would have been too obvious.

the only thing thats good about it its that it is the US NAVY and not some crappy UN (booo Hisss) Navy :p .

anyone know what carrier this movie was shot on? I read an article of it on defenselink.mil but I cant find it anymore.

Gus

MacrossMilcomnet