Pin the Yukikaze Super Thread

BSU-  what IS your siggy about?  All that and your avatar change is thowing me off....

Just spreading the wonderous tales of Agent ONE. He's like a modern day myth. One day when we're all dead and forgotten, maidens will sing songs about his greatness. :lol:

...and use doorknobs when they need preasure.

:lol:

Your Governor has an accent too ya know.

I thought I was reading a script for a Team America 2 film with Kim Jong Il for a second.

• 2 weeks later...
If we have a pinned Yukikaze thread, we need a pinned Star Wars thread. Hell, we might as well start pinning everything if we have a pinned Yukikaze thread.

I'm with Duke on this one. I'd rather not see over half of the first page in the Other Anime section taken up with pinned "super threads". :unsure:

If we have a pinned Yukikaze thread, we need a pinned Star Wars thread. Hell, we might as well start pinning everything if we have a pinned Yukikaze thread.

I'm with Duke on this one. I'd rather not see over half of the first page in the Other Anime section taken up with pinned "super threads". :unsure:

It's just that these days, the most recurring thread is the Yukikaze one.

There are already five pinned threads in the OT section.  Yukikaze or Stealth threads aren't worth the pinnage.

In that case, can we at least have all of the smaller Yukikaze threads merged into the Super Thread?

What's Yukikaze?

Edited by Duke Togo

So, did you try to make some point about the relative need for a Star Wars thread by posting nonsense to every single recent Star Wars thread? Seven posts within a minute of each other. . .

Partial screenshot:

togo-wtf.gif

Nevermind: I see it's your little act of civil disobedience directed at the fact that a lot of Batman threads have come back to the front page. The horror! Well, it's a good thing you remedied the situation by also inundating us with outdated SW threads. Good solution!

MW is lucky to have you!

H

Edited by Hurin

i think he did that on purpose to knock all the batman threads off the first page as a joke.

chris

edit: doh just saw that you edited it now i have to edit mine.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

TT_TT_PWn3D. I saw that one on Fark. There was also a picture of Sylvester Stallone that said, "You've been StallPwn3D!!" but it didn't look as retarded as it does when I type it out.

My point: give up on pinning threads, people, the mods will do it as they see fit.

I think Hurin and Duke Togo should fight to the death. I get SO much amusment out of their distaste for each other.

I don't hate him or anything. I just love how he puts so much effort in these responses to posts I put so little effort into. He's your son, not mine. He digs the Nanashi comedy, and I can dig that.

I think Hurin and Duke Togo should fight to the death.  I get SO much amusment out of their distaste for each other.

I don't hate him or anything. I just love how he puts so much effort in these responses to posts I put so little effort into. He's your son, not mine. He digs the Nanashi comedy, and I can dig that.

People are tired of me. People are tired of you. But most of all, they are tired of the two of us together. I do realize --as you have said several times-- that you derive entertainment from playing dumb and provoking (verbose) responses from me long after anyone can see how the actual dispute has turned out. I'll try to work on not being the type of person who takes that bait. Why don't you work on not being the type of person who enjoys laying it out? ;)

H

People are tired of me. People are tired of you. But most of all, they are tired of the two of us together. I do realize --as you have said several times-- that you derive entertainment from playing dumb and provoking (verbose) responses from me long after anyone can see how the actual dispute has turned out. I'll try to work on not being the type of person who takes that bait. Why don't you work on not being the type of person who enjoys laying it out? ;)

H

I'm good with you, Big H. I'll leave the father and son stuff you you and A1. B))