Pin the Yukikaze Super Thread

I personally don't like pinned super threads because they get so long, you can't find what you are looking for.

Yeah, but in the case of Yukikaze, there really isn't much to look for. Every time someone posts a new Yukikaze thread, it's always the same question of when the next volume is coming out on DVD.

What would you rather have: one super thread filled with questions on the next DVD release or 20 small threads with the exact same question?

what we really need to pin is that stupid Stealth movie so we can free up the threads from all of the non stop posts. :p

Edited by zeo-mare

what we really need to pin is that stupid Stealth movie so we can free up the threads from all of the non stop posts. :p

The mods have made it clear that discussion on that movie is highly frowned upon. Personally, I think there should be a sticky telling people not to post any threads related to Stealth. Either that or temporarily ban the next person who starts a thread on it.

I say pin one 'Stealth' thread until a week after July 29th. How many more threads do we need of that damn movie? lets call it the "HEY LOOK IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY STEALTH MOVIE THREAD"

10 to 1 there will still be threads about it though with titles like,

"LOOK! A live action Macross Plus!"

"Hollywood Rips off Macross!"

"Stealth Movie looks like YF-21!"

"Hey, Look I hate 'search'!"

...and so forth.

Speaking of Stealth threads...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=15085

(thankfully it was closed 15 minutes after it was created)

It's only less than a week since the last one was closed and then someone else makes one. I think it might be better if the mods just delete any new Stealth thread.

Maybe we just need a Yukikaze section in the forums, so we can have a bunch of discussions about it there.

While that may be a good idea, there isn't much to talk about Yukikaze to justify having a separate forum. You'll wind up having that forum cluttered up with 20 threads asking when the next DVD will come out.

B))

Dude... i did search on stealth before i posted that thread. But, nothing showed up. Only after I posted it, I found out you have to do the local search to get the result. Besides, you are making it sound like there were floods of thread about this. But, there were only three to four threads about it.

I don't care if there is a pinned thread, But, I believe it should be spoken agaisnt in a loud voice. HG acting like the owner of macross franchise is one thing. A blatant rip-off of something that is dear to our heart is just painful to gain popularity as an original IP.

With that, here is the proof that Rob Cohen deliberately got the idea from Macross Plus...

post-21-1117650578_thumb.jpg

Edited by Torokun

B))

Here is the proof that Rob Cohen deliberately got the idea from Macross Plus

That guy had nothing to do with Stealth.

I guess directing a movie doesn't count as involvement, eh? ;)

Doesn't say that on IMDB.

Doesn't say that on IMDB.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0003418/

Umm....*cough*

Director - filmography

(In Production) (2000s) (1990s) (1980s)

Stealth (2005) (completed)

Sorry dude, they're right. Maybe you were reading his "producing" credits, which do not list Stealth.

Well look at that...

Looks like I made a mistake. FIRST TIME EVER. You guys must realize its tough being THIS perfect... So much preasure.

I say pin one 'Stealth' thread until a week after July 29th.  How many more threads do we need of that damn movie?  lets call it the "HEY LOOK IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY STEALTH MOVIE THREAD"

10 to 1 there will still be threads about it though with titles like,

"LOOK! A live action Macross Plus!"

"Hollywood Rips off Macross!"

"Stealth Movie looks like YF-21!"

"Hey, Look I hate 'search'!"

...and so forth.

If I posted more often and had more relevant things to say, my sig alone would be enough of a deterrent to Stealth threads.

Oh well.

Well look at that...

Looks like I made a mistake.  FIRST TIME EVER.  You guys must realize its tough being THIS perfect... So much preasure.

Sorry, next time I'll try not to point it out. I know how fragile you are.

Did those liberal pussies at Davis teach you to be a smartass? They are doing a wonderfull job.

I'm still waiting to hear why we would want to pin a Yukikaze thread. Didn't we all agree that apart from the cool looking aircraft, it wasn't a very good show? It's like the AvP of anime, and I guess in that regard they both get far more attention than they actually deserve.

BSU- what IS your siggy about? All that and your avatar change is thowing me off....

Just spreading the wonderous tales of Agent ONE. He's like a modern day myth. One day when we're all dead and forgotten, maidens will sing songs about his greatness. :lol:

BSU-  what IS your siggy about?  All that and your avatar change is thowing me off....

Just spreading the wonderous tales of Agent ONE. He's like a modern day myth. One day when we're all dead and forgotten, maidens will sing songs about his greatness. :lol:

...and use doorknobs when they need preasure.

:lol:

BSU-  what IS your siggy about?  All that and your avatar change is thowing me off....

...and use doorknobs when they need preasure.

:lol:

Your Governor has an accent too ya know.