Stampeed Valkyrie

Lynx7725

lol, i hope you two are inspiring each other to sit down when you have some time free and just crank on the cusotms.

somebody here actually fnished a 1/55 stampy. it was really rough though and he only posted 1 picture of it in battroid. i forget his name, he was at the 2nd con and was the guy who had 50 jetfires.

Rob. I see you are a servant of that lady... just like all of us married mans.

Fulcy. Sorry, truth hurts sometimes.

So... What IF you two switch proyects??? So Fulcy can have a supper cool looking proyect like the SPT that is gonna be finished and deleivered in the next 3 years... and Rob can take another 8 years to finish Fulcy's armored gearwalk???

hu? Sounds cool he? hu?

:lol:

i don't care what you say, I love the ugly duckling of the Macross world! :p

i don't care what you say, I love the ugly duckling of the Macross world! 

I thought it was Bobe-Patt.

J/K :lol:

hey now, since when did I look like you? ;):p:D:lol: At least I be gettin some love up in here! :p:D:lol:

QUOTE (BoBe-Patt @ Apr 21 2005, 03:17 PM)

QUOTE (nightmareB4macross @ Apr 21 2005, 04:08 PM)

J/K  

hey now, since when did I look like you?     At least I be gettin some love up in here!    

Yeah... we know what sort of luvins you have in mind...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=14478

Hey Bobe-Patt,

If that's the type of lovin' you want you can have it!!! :lol::lol::p:p:lol::lol:

***Founds youz a girlfren with pirty liiips, eh-hyuk. Eh-hyuk. :lol::lol:

Edited by nightmareB4macross

J/K  

hey now, since when did I look like you?     At least I be gettin some love up in here!    

Hey Bobe-Patt,

If that's the type of lovin' you want you can have it!!! :lol::lol::p:p:lol::lol:

so is that how you look like? Didn't know you had such big lips. DSL's!!! :p:D:lol:

macross or not, that is just gundam phallic compensation there, i understand the buster cannon cuz it supposed to take out cpital ships or w/e, but the gatling gun? the nose cone addition? and those missles and gattling just just ad weight, shud be speed in, fire at the ship, speed out, all that other stuff will slow it down

It doesn't fly in the atmosphere so how could that slow it down?

There is no aerodynamic drag in space.

macross or not, that is just gundam phallic compensation there, i understand the buster cannon cuz it supposed to take out cpital ships or w/e, but the gatling gun? the nose cone addition? and those missles and gattling just just ad weight, shud be speed in, fire at the ship, speed out, all that other stuff will slow it down

It doesn't fly in the atmosphere so how could that slow it down?

There is no aerodynamic drag in space.

maybe it increases fuel consumption rates?

:p

Since only a few even thought of making a custom Stampeed and some in its' partial production, I decided to add my addition. I've done heard a lot of you fans out there, as well as me, like to see one made up. So I'm going to take that challenge. :D Even though I haven't done much yet, I will work on this as my star project and hopefully complete it without paint in about 6 weeks give or take. I'm working on the backpack thrusters now. The valk might not be exactly the same as my sources, but will come close to some in likeness. I've done some drafts and mechanic schematics on paper and some parts I'll be making will have to "accommodate" the existing product. I'm not to say how and what I'm using but in due time it will all be revealed. Just wish me good luck and hopefully will have pictures within the duration of this project. :lol:

Kish

Edited by Kishimoto

J/K  

Hey Bobe-Patt,

We have some very disturbed ppl around here. :lol::ph34r: