Birthday's?

whoa, didn't think I get this much of a response. And where are the mod's reponses? This thread straight turned into a cake making session! :p:D:lol: Anyway, thanx EXO, Bigkid24, Sneakers, and Solscud007 w/ significant other, for showing up to have dinner with me for my B-day. This is the reason I still make a big fuss about my b-day. Thanx again guys! ;):lol:

Happy Birthday, man! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Hope they gave you lots of loot. :D:lol::p

whoa, didn't think I get this much of a response. And where are the mod's reponses? This thread straight turned into a cake making session!  :p  :D  :lol:  Anyway, thanx EXO, Bigkid24, Sneakers, and Solscud007 w/ significant other, for showing up to have dinner with me for my B-day. This is the reason I still make a big fuss about my b-day. Thanx again guys!  ;)  :lol:

Happy Birthday, man! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Hope they gave you lots of loot. :D:lol::p

hehe, Solsud007 ended up giving me the general grievous he was going to sell me. And sneakers gave me a takara reissue prowl. Thanx guys! And the rest just paid for my dinner. Thanx yall!!

Anyway, thanx EXO, Bigkid24, Sneakers, and Solscud007 w/ significant other, for showing up to have dinner with me for my B-day.

Whaaat?

Why was I not invited? Bastard. <_<

:-P

huh? I didn't know you wanted to go. I just invited the members I see the most. The ones that weren't able to make it was dr. vandermeer, Hirohawa, soze, jasonkimberson, and goldenboy. Do you live in So. CA? :huh:

I think the reason they got rid of the B-day listing is so that people would stop artificially inflating their post counts by starting the B-Day shout outs threads etc.

But that was way back on the old boards. I wouldn't mind bringing them back, it's fun to see how many other old farts like me (34) are wheezing and kvetching around here...

And, if that cake gets made for Con5, I will have to be there. :lol:

i'll be turning 30 on june 10th and hopefully i'll be dead by then or right after....getting old sucks.

I'll be 31 ten days later. I found the trick to turning 30 sucessfully was to essentially feel like you were 30 since you were 28. Then it doesn't hit you as hard.

H

I was kidding. I live in Goleta, so it's close, but not close enough

Goleta, California? Aww, I remember it as if it were yesterday. 18 year old girls with coke problems away from home for the first time with something to prove... ah, those were the days :)

Go Gauchos for all of those in the know.

i'll be turning 30 on june 10th and hopefully i'll be dead by then or right after....getting old sucks.

I'll be 31 ten days later. I found the trick to turning 30 sucessfully was to essentially feel like you were 30 since you were 28. Then it doesn't hit you as hard.

H

well i feel like i'm 50 now so it shouldn't be too bad.

i'm a broken down old man waiting for someone to buy me a walker. :D

Geez, some of you are such whiners!

Anyways, the b-day thing was cool. I used to keep tarck of friends' posting birthdays that way.

I think the reason they got rid of the B-day listing is so that people would stop artificially inflating their post counts by starting the B-Day shout outs threads etc.
They should have just PMed people birthday wishes than clog the board. The B-day threads were kinda annoying. Edited by Jemstone

They should have just PMed people birthday wishes than clog the board. The B-day threads were kinda annoying.

says the man with no friends. ;):p:lol:

Dude, Jemstone is a woman without any friends... ;) Get it right!.

Jem, J/K, nothin but love. B))

so she/he says. :unsure:

i don't believe anyone is who they say they are on the internet. has anyone actually met Jemstone in person? is she/he indeed a woman? until then, shes a guy as far as i'm concerned. :p

They should have just PMed people birthday wishes than clog the board. The B-day threads were kinda annoying.

i don't believe anyone is who they say they are on the internet. has anyone actually met Jemstone in person? is she/he indeed a woman? until then, shes a guy as far as i'm concerned. :p

She will prove it too you the day she drinks deep of your blood.

It was nice knowin ya dude.

No offense taken. I mean look at you who has to pretend to be a man. It's gotta be pretty rough so I feel your pain.

She will prove it too you the day she drinks deep of your blood.

It was nice knowin ya dude.

Well said.

Can I have your Macross stuff after she drains you? :lol:

No offense taken. I mean look at you who has to pretend to be a man. It's gotta be pretty rough so I feel your pain.

i don't have to pretend, i am all MAN! i make guys like A1 kneel before me, kneel before zod! :p:D:lol:

i don't have to pretend, i am all MAN! i make guys like A1 kneel before me, kneel before zod! :p:D:lol:

If you believe that, I can get you a great deal on the Golden Gate Bridge.

so you say.  :unsure: 

i don't believe anyone is who they say they are on the internet. has anyone actually met you in person? are you really ALL man ? until then, you are just a fat guy living in your parents basement, who may or may not have his tool connected on the right end :p

;):lol::p

EDIT: this is all a joke of course :p

Edited by Abombz!!

i hope so, i'm just having fun, i hope no one is taking any of this seriously. :unsure:

Were are all here to discuss an 80's cartoon franchaise that has been downhill since its Movie release in 84... I don't think anyone here takes anything too seriously.

Says the 'man' who goes around adopting other posters here... serious? what's that??

My very being created him. He was the byproduct, or better said, the counter-balance to my unstopable awesomeness.

i hope so, i'm just having fun, i hope no one is taking any of this seriously.  :unsure:

Were are all here to discuss an 80's cartoon franchaise that has been downhill since its Movie release in 84... I don't think anyone here takes anything too seriously.

Its not just a cartoon... its the essence of civilization!!! :o

Says the 'man' who goes around adopting other posters here... serious?  what's that??

My very being created him. He was the byproduct, or better said, the counter-balance to my unstopable awesomeness.

Don't worry Prometheum, being told that you're the opposite of A1 is essentially the highest compliment (at least away from the A1 sycophants around here) . So, I embrace it. :lol:

He did the same thing with Sketch. He's just recycling old material. Pay it no mind. :)

He did the same thing with Sketch. He's just recycling old material. Pay it no mind. :)

That situation was totally different. He signed up to the board to tell me off. I was the reason he signed up, therefore I was his father. You on the other hand are a balancing variable in the cosmic equation... You are MUCH more important in the effort to keep the Universe from imploding under the preasure and uncontrolable power of my awesomeness.