What is lying on your workbench?

Well my bench is pretty messy and filled upthat leads to the conclusion that my workbench is too small.

1/100 Phantom Siren recast

1/8000 SDF-1 Bandai started 2 nights ago and almost finished!

1/12 Spiderman vs Venom Toybiz

1/8 F.E.M.C. Korean copy

1/72 VF-4G recast

N/S diverse Space Cruiser Yamato ships. Still have to paint those.

1/72 Legioss Armo-Diver

1/144 YRMS-105 BY-Zack Bandai

I forgot:

1/144 Vic Viper

Edited by TSP

there are several ways to strip the chrome. if you are from the us you can use this formula cleaner. in europe mr muscle should do the job

by the way I finished the building process of my 1/48 Tiger yesterday. I will post some pics when it is painted

Edited by Tuffskull

Still sanding the crap out of that resin recast cats eye, got about 22 hours in it so far, and trying to get GT40 replica done also (and no its not a model), headers r a bitch when u never done them before.

Right now all I have are a pair of 1/48 Scale Tomcats in the works. (one Revell/Monogram F-14A... gonna be a VF-84 TARPS bird, and the dreaded Fujimi F-14A+ Super Tomcat prototype... I've modded this one extensively). Here's a couple I just finished though... they're my first serious builds in a while, and they're still full of flaws... but oh well.

(1)

Revell/Monogram 1/48 scale F-14B VF-103 Jolly Rogers line bird (at the time this picture was taken, none of the AOA probes had been added, nor had the TACAN antenna)

100_0419.jpg

and a Hasegawa 1/72 scale F-14D VF-213 Black Lions

100_0739.jpg

Edited by Skull Leader

My first post in about 3 or 4 months, I´ve moved to another country so you can figure...... I´m living in Mendoza, Argentina now. :D

Ok here is the list of my workbench:

1.- Hasegawa 1/72 F-14A

2.- Hasegawa 1/72 F-14B VF-103 "Santas cat"

3.- Fujimi 1/72 F-14A VF-84 first cruise

4.- Hasegawa 1/72 F-15J "302SQ 20th Anniversary"

5.- Hasegawa 1/72 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie

....... lot of work to do yet.

Cheers

Here is mine.

2 Voyager Aerowings (scratchbuild, resin cast) on the way to a decent paint job. I´ll keep one and probably sell the other.

1/500 house, commission for an architect, should be ready by end of next week

1/100 Bandai Xabungle Dugger Type. Want to build a diorama for this but I need ages just to finish the robot alone. The kit is from 1983 but the detail level is better than even modern MG Gundams (though building it is kinda fiddly), I wonder what the guys at Bandai have been doing all the time. <_<

Upper edge of pic: these are the feet of a MG 1/100 GM Quel, mostly built and desparately awaiting some paint. Not necessary to show the whole guy. ;)

Macross: Once I have the Aerowings and the little house out of my way I will begin working on an 1/100 Oberth ship. And I have a Hase VF-1 A Max/TV, almost finished but unpainted. Hope to finish it within the next months.

post-3-1113918042_thumb.jpg

Well promethuem5, Xabungles are not that hard to find and prices on eBay are pretty low. Bandai have released 12 different types in 1/144 and 10 types in 1/100(same, just bigger, with decals and glass canopies)in this series. I´ve managed to get at least one of each design (though not in both scales) within less than a year and no kit was over 20$, last one I got was TWO kits for 3bucks!!. The Dugger Type is more common in 1/144 because Bandai had reissued this one in 2001 but you can find the bigger one as well.

Back in the 80s i didn´t like them but now they are my favorites next to Macross and Orguss designs. Even with their odd shapes they look "real" with nuts and bolts, cockpit details and machine guns. They are much more "Mad Max goes mecha" than Gundam.

And I like the fact that all the types are different, even the sizes range from 7cm to 21cm within the 1/100 scale range.

well.. this is what I got right now :ph34r:

CRAPPY CAMERA !!!!!!!!!!! can't see anything 6 inches away :angry:

err... large pic :(

You can update your post with a smaller pic if you click edit. Site posting rules ask that you limit it to 640x480.

Edited by Grayson72

Sweet work tetsujin. I take it you use the legos to make reusable boxes for RTV molds.

Thanks. Yeah, I use the legos for mold boxes. And I went through a lot of RTV on this project...

The Doro Doro in the background, though, that stuff is the real star of this show. :)

• 3 weeks later...