12 minutes ago, Mazinger said:

I think it might also be a good time to throw in some easter eggs connecting to Casian Andor, Kanan and Hera from Rebels, and maybe start showing us a bit more of the fall of Mandalore.

Don't know about Andor. Kanan could be an easter egg with his master, Depa Billaba. The fall of Mandalore doesn't really happen until the Empire which is where Rebels stops short on. 

3 hours ago, Bolt said:

I've really enjoyed this series over the years. Looking forward to more. 

I imagine the finale will be the battle of Coruscant and Palpatines "capture". Count on a few more surprises..

We should lead up to the Battle of Coruscant like with the “kidnapping” of Palpatine. But I think the best ending will close out Ashoka’s and the Clones’ story. Where is Ashoka at this point of her life and how does she get to where she is when we see her in Rebels? Are the clones just soldiers or are they more than that? What drove Rex to continue living after the war; not accept a life as a Stormtrooper?

Can't wait for the series to return! Such a fantastic ride beginning to end, I've watched a swath of my favorite episodes over the last couple of weeks, some brilliant storytelling from the prequel era for sure, the ARC Troopers are always soooo bad ass. I say the more Ahsoka the better, I always thought of her as one of the "main" characters in this series, her and Rex. Yes Obi-Wan and Anakin, all the others are there, but this has always been focused towards her and I've loved it, she's an incredible character. 

It's a bummer Darth JJ teased her for Episode 9, then she was just another jedi voice to help Rey do the thing, I was hoping for more, she needs a live action appearance, maybe somehow someday on Mandalorian...

18 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

It's a bummer Darth JJ teased her for Episode 9, then she was just another jedi voice to help Rey do the thing, I was hoping for more, she needs a live action appearance, maybe somehow someday on Mandalorian...

That would suggest she's dead by TFA. Bummer. 

25 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

8CAAF633-49EA-4A0C-A799-059719DAAD74.thumb.jpeg.47ac39e85175f6ecb115700cabe5985f.jpeg

Cool!

18 minutes ago, David Hingtgen said:

Have we seen that repaired saber of Maul's before?   It's half of his original---and the other half is very "non-Sith-looking".   Took it from a Jedi?  

Haven't seen that before.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I get the business reasons for it.

But there is the potential to have the opposite effect and make people wait until most of the eps are out.

With Clone Wars, the week to week can be a slog.  Plus, we got spoiled with Netflix making all of Season 6 available.  And all of the older eps are already available for streaming on D+ right now.

Like I said, I get the reasons behind it.  But releasing by arcs would have been a nice alternative.

I know Disney is gonna give me the shaft, but it’d be nice if they throw me the proverbial pity compliment and tell me my hair looks pretty. :p

Poor Rex:  The losses of his brothers keeps mounting, and he has give up his helmet for Anakin’s . . . umm . . . booty calls.

Guess we can also give Obi-Wan a new nickname:  Kencockblocker.

Other than the amusing bits above, this ep was kinda too by the numbers for my taste.  Hopefully, it wraps up by next episode.

Need to get to Order 66.

I really hope this Echo "buisness" is finished now... the Bad Batch have gotten a little tiresome after four episodes in a row.  :unsure:

Hoping for a new setting with different characters next week.

3 hours ago, tekering said:

I really hope this Echo "buisness" is finished now... the Bad Batch have gotten a little tiresome after four episodes in a row.  :unsure:

Hoping for a new setting with different characters next week.

You sir, are a travesty. Love episodes showing how this war affects the clones.

i thought the story arc was great and I’m sure now we’ll be focusing on Ashoka being in the depths of corasent.

I did like seeing the dark side shades in Anakin.

Keeping a Jedi away from his senator nookie is dangerous to anyone's health.

My only question is wouldn't Tech and Echo be kind of a duplication of function?

Yup, it was actually good writing. Instead of the new girl (can’t remember her name yet) being great at everything, she’s shown to be very naive. Full of good intentions and a lot of talk. Very well done for a young person for once. 

it’s funny how it shows how much more world weary and mature Ashoka is...even compared to the “Older” sister.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

• 2 weeks later...

The only things from last week’s ep that stuck out for me was:

- The Martez(sp?) sisters inadvertently knocking Ahsoka down a few pegs, telling her how the Jedi didn’t do jack after indirectly leading to their parents’ death.

- The brief Bo-Katan cameo.

Everything else felt like filler.  I’m sure watching this arc would be better if I binged through these last three eps in one sitting.  But that’s just how it goes with things on +.

Just want to get to Mando’s-66 arc already. 

:unknw: