All we hear about are bad stuff in this section

Well I have been with more than one woman at the same time... My fraternity brothers thought I was "the man" for pulling it off, but to tell you the truth, its a waste. Unless you are with two girls are into each other, it sucks. The girls are just taking turns on you, so at all times you are struggling to keep both (or the rest, if you have more than 2) hot. Its just sensory overload. As I would tell my Fraternity brothers, "no matter how many chicks you can get in bed at once, you still only have one cock."

Hey, A1, don't encourage this topic. It's like a bad train wreck. Worst of all it's revealed how little these guys know about having "fun", how and the right way to do it. It's very sad and you're not helping. I can't believe it's something they never picked up on their own with COMMON SENSE and it had to take you to lecture them. That's why you never hear women talking about treesomes or more with guys because it's not fun. Straight men are not fun and this could only be done with bisexual or gay men who don't mind. Same in the case of women. otherwise it's draining and pointless but I guess it never dawned on some people. Again, it's pathetic you had to "tecah" them this but don't encourage them. What a thread derailment that has ended ina big crashing train wreck.

Uh, I'd say it's equally lame for sex, sexual "standards", and tales of "conquests" to be disussed here at all. Fanboys talking about sex on the internet (to just about any degree) is just the highest order of lame.

H

Edited by Hurin