music

wyaxyz

It REALLY helps when the record company you are with is also owned by the studio that owns the film rights to the motion picture that you are taking the piss out of in your music video.....

Taksraven

CategoryGoldLowerTiersSectionB128RowPSeats5.gif

[circled] this is where i'm going to be October 22, oh yeah.

Hope Ruskii had a great time last night. I'm lucky 'cause I don't need a map to show how close I was to Low last night.

68881_1616212815104_1529867931_31513045_7041637_n.jpg

67213_1616216375193_1529867931_31513046_5827417_n.jpg

It was a great show, too......

Taksraven

It still doesn't change the fact that both James and Lars are douche-bags for the way they treated Jason.

I think that the Napster affair was the lowest moment......

lol whatever, a laugh riot.

Just got back from the concert 3 day off,frackin awesome.

oh and yeah i won't go to another one of their concerts unless it's in the pit. IT was a wicked night. No voice left.

They didn't have a big screen up the only bummer, the pit spanned out too far, even though i was gold class right on the edge almost.

at the end of the show there was 15 to 20 guys and GALS (the one chick was highest of them all climbed up on each of the 4 support beams.

, Boroness opened up, they were really good, first time i ever heard them, i'll check them out.

Lamb of God played before Metallica, again first time i heard them too, hardcore, so much energy!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I hear Cetera still won't speak to the remaining members of Chicago, and even refused a Behind the Music interview. I hope it's not as bad as the feud that Abbots have with Anselmo (they didn't let Anselmo attend Dimebag Darryl's funeral) or the one that Danzig has with The Misfits (don't even mention the name of that band to Danzig; that man will kick your ass for even mentioning it in his presence), because I would love to see ol' Pete fronting Chicago again.

Post fixed.

Edited by Wanzerfan

I hear Cetera still won't speak to the remaining members of Chicago, and even refused a Behind the Music interview. I hope it's not as bad as the feud that Abbots have with Anselmo (they didn't let Anselmo attend Dimebag Darryl's funeral) or the one that Danzig has with The Misfits (don't even mention the name of that band to Danzig; that man will kick your ass for even mentioning it in his presence), because I would love to see him fronting Chicago again.

You would love to see Danzig fronting Chicago again??

Taksraven

Well I have news on the Eighties Music front.

The original lineup of The Cars is finally reuniting! The other orginal lead singer (the one who didn't die of cancer :( ) finally got off his high horse and decided to return to the band. Todd Rudgren (Liv Tyler's guardian) probably did allright with the band.

I also just found out about something regarding Aerosmith. Both Stephen (sp.?) Tyler and Judgement Day host Tommy Tallarico are cousins (Steve's real last name is Tallarico)!

Oh and I don't think we'll be hearing anything about King Cobra anytime soon. According to VH-1 Classic's 100 Most Metal Moments, the lead singer got a, well, sex change, and is out of the music business entirely.

Edited by Wanzerfan