music

wyaxyz

this stuff....

whoa whoa yeahhhhhh...

B))

Have not heard the band you mention, but find it delightful that you have the teenage swordswoman Motoko Aoyama as the skin of your mp3 player! :D

Have not heard the band you mention, but find it delightful that you have the teenage swordswoman Motoko Aoyama as the skin of your mp3 player! :D

yeah, she's quite a nice design for winamp-skin.

anyway, if you're in California and interested, you can see The Pillows performing live in the US this year!

@SF on 5/21/10, get tickets/info from http://tickets.slims-sf.com/evinfo.php?eventid=81135

@Pomona on 5/23/10, get tickets/info from http://www.theglasshouse.us/v1/home.html

B))

Gotten really addicted to Silversun Pickups (It's nice to know you work alone...AWESOME song) and We are scientists.

Had a laugh today, I actually heard Brooklyn Bounce today (Born to Bounce)...and damn, I'm feeling my age here. The sad thing is in some strange way I still think it's cool.

Rocking out to the Sex Pistols, one of the greatest artistic gifts any man could have given the world, the Filth and the Fury. I wish Malcolm well wherever he his...hopefully Johnny doesn't go for a VERY long time.

Gordon Lightfoot (next to Anne Murry, one of the best Canuck singer-songwriters out there)

"Sundown"

"The Ballad of the Edmond Fitzgerald"

Neil Diamond (anything from this guy rules)

"Cracklin' Rose"-lord I love this song.

"Sweet Caroline"

Well, now we know what you read on your spare time. :lol:
Nah, I just watch a lot of VH-1 Classic ;) . That little fact was on thier 100 Most Metal Moments countdown, hosted by the illustrious Dee Snyder B)) .

Jimmy Dean:

"Big Bad John".

Roger Miller:

"King of the Road"

"Chug a Lug, Chug a Lug" (best song about teenage drinking ever)

Lets throw in a little Paul Rogers here:

Free

"All Right Now"

Bad Co.

"Feel Like Making Love"

"Bad Co."

"Shooting Star"

All the stuff he did with Queen; boy did Roger Taylor and Brian May make an excellent choice for a Freddie Mercury replacement.

Nah, I just watch a lot of VH-1 Classic ;) . That little fact was on thier 100 Most Metal Moments countdown, hosted by the illustrious Dee Snyder B)) .

Jimmy Dean:

"Big Bad John".

Roger Miller:

"King of the Road"

"Chug a Lug, Chug a Lug" (best song about teenage drinking ever)

Lets throw in a little Paul Rogers here:

Free

"All Right Now"

Bad Co.

"Feel Like Making Love"

"Bad Co."

"Shooting Star"

All the stuff he did with Queen; boy did Roger Taylor and Brian May make an excellent choice for a Freddie Mercury replacement.

Gee, you talk about lots of male performers but no female performers!! WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!

I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING!!!! Don't try to dig yerself in any deeper though, Wanzerfan. Once the GUYS here decide you are gay, thats it. I'm homosexual too (apparently) since I had no objections to Bobbi being in Macross Frontier, so just run with it and enjoy all the man on man lovin' you can get.

Taks-fruity-raven

Lita Ford With Ozzy Osbourne "Close My Eyes Forever"

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "Put Another Dime in the Jukebox"

Heart

"What About Love"

"Barracuda" (They wrote that song because some schmuck thought the Wilson sisters were lesbian lovers)

"These Dreams"

"Alone"

"Crazy on You"

"Magic Man"

Edited by Wanzerfan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just found out today the cause of Dio's death (yeah, I knew he passed on).

Stomach cancer can be a bitch and really ruin your day, can't it?

Ronnie went through a lot of pain for the past few months, and that's all you can say? At least show some respect, douchebag.:angry:

Wanzerfan, Wanzerfan

Does whatever a wanker can

Shoots his mouth, really loud

Don't know what he's talking about

Look out - here comes the Wanzerfan

Is he smart? Listen bud

His whole cranium's full of mud

Every post, every thread

No respect for the dead

Douchebag - a.k.a. Wanzerfan

Everything he writes

Should be classified a crime

Whether day or night

He arrives to waste our time

Wanzerfan, Wanzerfan

Friendly neighborhood wanker man

Set his name to Ignore

Common sense is your reward

Screw him

All of his posts are f-cked-up

Someone tell him to shut up

That dork called Wanzerfan

Edited by areaseven

you know what, my uncle died from stomach cancer. fuck you.

Another chapter from Wanzer's upcoming book, "How to win friends and influence people on Macrossworld", with a foreword by MEMODOMINION.

Taksraven

Okay, that wasn't what I intended. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic (I was trying to be literal with that comment) but it looked like it came out that way. Looks like I've been using sarcasm here for so long that I got burned.

I apologize for my previous post.

Edited by Wanzerfan

Okay, that wasn't what I intended. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic (I was trying to be literal with that comment) but it looked like it came out that way. Looks like I've been using sarcasm here for so long that I got burned.

I apologize for my previous post.

You know, for a 39-year-old, you're not so bright when it comes to making conversations, as everything you post comes out the other way. I don't know if you're supposed to have some sense of humor, but you should already know by now that nobody likes the way you post here. Why are you even here if you don't like Macross at all? I mean, judging by your previous posts, you seem to be a RT fan trolling around.

And it looks like you're also banned on RT.com, which means the RT fans don't like you, either. So tell us, Wanzerfan... what is your major malfunction?