Macross Bridge Crew Uniform Pic.

Chas

Howdy Folks!

I was wondering if any one has, or could direct me to, any images of the Macross bridge crew uniform with the jacket opened or off. I need to see what the Tutle-neck shirt that is worn underneath the jacket looks like. It is for a drawing that I'm doing of Misa. It would be ideal if I could get a pic of her in the uniform from Flashback 2012 with the jacket open but I don't think such a thing exits.

OMG! someone actually replied :o Well a big THAAAANK -YOUUUUUU! polidread. I'd completely given up.

To tell the truth I wasn't too hopefull that any pics like this existed. The reason I was asking was because in the pic I'm drawing I have turned it into a zip-up turtlenek (well more like a zip-down) and I dind't want any canon Nazis to freak out on me if it turned out that they're were pics showing it with buttons or somethimg like that.

I need to see what the Tutle-neck shirt that is worn underneath the jacket looks like. It is for a drawing that I'm doing of Misa. It would be ideal if I could get a pic of her in the uniform from Flashback 2012 with the jacket open but I don't think such a thing exits.

Yeah you can see it in that Episode where Roy bites it. But it looks like a turtle neck sweater.

Guest Bromgrev
The reason I was asking was because in the pic I'm drawing I have turned it into a zip-up turtlenek (well more like a zip-down) and I dind't want any canon Nazis to freak out on me if it turned out that they're were pics showing it with buttons or somethimg like that.

Eh? People would complain about seeing Misa's cleavage? Boy there must be some real weirdos out there ... :p

OMG! someone actually replied :o Well a big THAAAANK -YOUUUUUU! polidread. I'd completely given up.

To tell the truth I wasn't too hopefull that any pics like this existed. The reason I was asking was because in the pic I'm drawing I have turned it into a zip-up turtlenek (well more like a zip-down) and I dind't want any canon Nazis to freak out on me if it turned out that they're were pics showing it with buttons or somethimg like that.

Neh? dont tell me you're freaking out as well?

have fun with your designs man! :)

The reason I was asking was because in the pic I'm drawing I have turned it into a zip-up turtlenek (well more like a zip-down) and I dind't want any canon Nazis to freak out on me if it turned out that they're were pics showing it with buttons or somethimg like that.

Eh? People would complain about seeing Misa's cleavage? Boy there must be some real weirdos out there ... :p

We've already seen Misa's cleavage. We want something new. Like Millia boobies.

Seen them, too.

Try again :p

Seen them, too.

Try again :p

Kim, Shammy, and Vanessa?

Funny you guys should mention them. I've been trying to decide if I want to do Millia or the bridge bunnies next. But first I have to finish Misa, and I don't have a lot of free time so my drawings have been known to take a while. Keep your eyes on the Fan Works Forum in the next few days for the results.

I always thought the bridge bunny uniforms are like Japanese sailor type school girl uniforms that have short skirts. It doesn't show any cleavage though it does expose the midriff.

Are these uniforms only limited to the bridge personnel or the entire crew ?

Maybe jumpsuits like those in Star Trek, Sea Quest or SAAB might have been more practical.

Edited by hellohikaru

Actually I believe there is a scene is MDYRL that also shows Misa in her uniform shirt without the jacket which is basically just a turtle neck shirt.

Which seen is it that you speek of briscojr84? I don't recall her having her jacket off in DYRL. :unsure:

The other two are adult enough to wear nylons. Shammy is still a little on the girlie side I'd say.

No proof, just my thoughts.

....and yet. She isn't the one making the silly faces. :lol:

Which seen is it that you speek of briscojr84? I don't recall her having her jacket off in DYRL. :unsure:

I believe it is the scene right after the awards ceremony when she's tring to translate the plate from the city.

briscojr84 You are right! However, it is a different jacket, but I do believe it is the same yellow blouse with the stripe down the centre. Thank you very much.

I'm not sure if this fits the description of what you're talking about, but in DYRL, the scene after Hikaru and Misa share that moment in the city in that house having "dinner", Hikaru is outside and Misa comes out and zips up her shirt, then they investigate a noise and see that it's the Macross landing.

I don't know if that helps you at all though. =\

Edited by JSaint25