Ban Kliqonator

meh. members make personal attacks against each other here all the time and it's not as if all klig does is go around looking for posts by MGREXX and flame him.

Given that Klingonator joined on March 17th, right around the time MGREXX was making his Robotech/Yukikaze conspiracy threads, it's pretty obvious Klingonator joined simply to harass MGREXX about past arguments on Robotech.com and Arcadia.

From the last time someone decided to save us all by starting a banning movement. . .

If anyone wants to send a PM to the Moderators saying "ban this guy" go head. Do not open up such a topic in public. Instigating the public on your side to go against another will not be tolerated. How often do we side or approve of mob rule?

Now, I'm clueless as to the particulars of this case. Banning may in fact be warranted. But what is certain is that this thread isn't the proper way to go about it.

Threads like this are just fodder for the drama queens.

H

heh A1. you know we all love you too but not in that way :lol:

Don't think they would find out this thread they are pretty new and don't realized whats down here if they scroll down.

But we can hope mgrexx leaves and they follow him out.

I dont realy know who these fools are but I can ignore MGREXX's idiotic post but not Kliqonator attacks.

Then it seems like you have a bias against me, for some reason unknown to me. You point out my "personal attacks" on MGREXX, but I see when MGREXX or sktchrtst2002 make personal attacks on me, you seem to turn the other cheek or ignore them. If you're going to make a case, be objective, or else, you're simply inflating the issue with a one-sided mentality.

meh. members make personal attacks against each other here all the time and it's not as if all klig does is go around looking for posts by MGREXX and flame him.

This is true. I was a member of the old MW boards, where personal attacks also took place amongst members. But I didn't see anyone posting threads on the boards to get anyone banned. Why now? Unless there is more than just the issue of "personal attacks".

And like eugimon so aptly pointed out, not every post I make, is based on attacking MGREXX. How about you go read some of the posts I have made the BSG and WWE threads? Or do those not count in your biased mind, Zentrandude?

Given that Klingonator joined on March 17th, right around the time MGREXX was making his Robotech/Yukikaze conspiracy threads, it's pretty obvious Klingonator joined simply to harass MGREXX about past arguments on Robotech.com and Arcadia.

If I simply joined to harass MGREXX, then why would I bother posting in threads where he does not participate, and why do I not post in every thread in which he does participate?

I'll be honest, I don't care if I make friends or enemies here. I have both friends and enemies on this board already. I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions on certain topics. Sometimes, certain people will not like those thoughts and opinions, and at other times, they will. This is because I am objective, and I don't sugarcoat things for people, just so they'll like me. I call it like it is. And if you want to talk about MGREXX, well, we could talk all day. But that would serve no real purpose, would it?

So for those of you that already don't like me, that's fine. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, but it's not your decision to make, if you want me banned. Also, someone else pointed out that PMing the mods would be the best course of action. And that is true. Just look at how much attention this thread has gotten. And for what?

EDIT:

Don't think they would find out this thread they are pretty new and don't realized whats down here if they scroll down.

Do you always make ignorant statements? First, you assumed that every post I make, is an attack on MGREXX. Second, you assume that I'm new to MW and I don't realize what are on the boards. You really are biased, aren't you?

Edited by Kliqonator

I'm very new here, so I don't know much, but I recall seeing one evening that MGREXX had posted onto 9 threads consecutively (I saw it after hitting "View New Posts") and thinking to myself, "Wow, that bloke must really know quite a bit about Macross". Then I went and read all his posts ... and came away none the more edified than before.

To be fair, I do post my fair share of "Wow that's really impressive work!"s and "LOL :)"s, but never ... in a lump.

Unconstructive thread, be you gone (after my post, that is :))!

I would have to say you the person who started this thread is biased to the hilt. Why haven't you made this a "Ban Kliq and Calean007" Thread? I made just as much, if not more inflammatory statements than Kliq did, and yet, just as with sktchrst2002 and MGREXX(AKA f u c k nuts) Zen you don't seem to point that out. Also, unlike Kliq, I wasn't a member of the old boards period....

I've also commented in the thread about Starblazers too, so my coming here is not solely to berate MCOCK or bitchcrst2002, although my disdain for both of those pillowbiters is quite apparent. I have participated in other threads, so I will agree with Kliq that your views are biased, and your not responding to Kliq since you starting this thread is evidence alone that you have no ground to stand on....

Be fair, be objective, and back your views up is all I'm asking...

Edited by calean007

Trekkies are pussies. B))

You're such an asswipe. Star Wars fans aren't exactly known for their toughness. Most of them are still living at home in their parents basement (whining about George Lucas) and still virgins. Like most Star Trek fans.

You're such an asswipe. Star Wars fans aren't exactly known for their toughness. Most of them are still living at home in their parents basement (whining about George Lucas) and still virgins. Like most Star Trek fans.

As far as I'm concerned, neither Trekkies nor Star Wars fans are as pathetic as the pussies that post mindless babble on a board, in an attempt to insult others on that board, and then sign off and go away when someone actually puts them in their place.

And at least the Trekkies and Star Wars fans aren't breeding. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned, neither Trekkies nor Star Wars fans are as pathetic as the pussies that post mindless babble on a board, in an attempt to insult others on that board, and then sign off and go away when someone actually puts them in their place.

There are a few members here who satisfy the following four conditions:

1. They have been around MW forever.
  2. They have gotten bored with MW.
  3. They therefore don't do a whole hell of a lot. . . other than perpetuate their invented tough-guy/a-hole online persona. This amuses them and makes them feel less bored.
  4. They know at least some of the moderators on a semi-personal level. So, they are generally above some of the rules of which many noobs would quickly run afoul were noobs to behave similarly.

The best advice is to ignore them or force yourself to recognize some of the heavily buried "humor" in their posts. It's the only way to get by around here. ;)

H

Hes getting realy anoying just posting personal attacks against MGREXX. I dont realy know who these fools are but I can ignore MGREXX's idiotic post but not Kliqonator attacks.

Nah. There's a real history there and MGREXX deserves it too (MGREXX once claimed he conquered RT.com and us at MW). Kliq doe sneed to tone it down some but that's no reason to ban him.

There are a few members here who satisfy the following four conditions:

1. They have been around MW forever.
  2. They have gotten bored with MW.
  3. They therefore don't do a whole hell of a lot. . . other than perpetuate their invented tough-guy/a-hole online persona. This amuses them and makes them feel less bored.
  4. They know at least some of the moderators on a semi-personal level. So, they are generally above some of the rules of which many noobs would quickly run afoul were noobs to behave similarly.

The best advice is to ignore them or force yourself to recognize some of the heavily buried "humor" in their posts. It's the only way to get by around here. ;)

H

This describes MCOCK to a tee. But you forgot the part about those members being gay too...

LOL, you seem to have mistaken the number of Star Trek fans with the number of Star War fans. Rather like comparing the Milwaukee Brewers to the New York Yankees. Whether you liked the prequels or not, most people adored the original trilogy. Hell, even my Grandma likes Star Wars.

Everyday people, those who you work with, those who you pass on the street, even people in your own home are Star Wars fans. Trekkies, well, Trekkies are just plain pussies. B))

LOL, you seem to have mistaken the number of Star Trek fans with the number of Star War fans. Rather like comparing the Milwaukee Brewers to the New York Yankees. Whether you liked the prequels or not, most people adored the original trilogy. Hell, even my Grandma likes Star Wars.

Everyday people, those who you work with, those who you pass on the street, even people in your own home are Star Wars fans. Trekkies, well, Trekkies are just plain pussies. B))

Actually I am a Star Wars fan. Just not a diehard/hardcore. Looking forward to the next movie. The trailer was sweet. Star Trek, well most of it sucks(TNG was decent).

The Yankees, well they got their asses handed to them by the Red Sox(finally). The Yanks probably could have used a juiced up Giambi...

NONO!

You are talking about fanboy pussies... not fans. I am a SW fan and I am the toughest human I have ever met.

jeez its been a while since the whole RT vs. mac. thing came up, thats how all this got started isn't it. :rolleyes:

honestly, if MGREXX is such a RT head, he should've just stayed there instead of pushing his RT propganda on someone at MW. just by reading some of the posts in that thread, its seems clear that he was trolling around waiting for someone to argue with him.....and it didn't take kliq to jump in.

in the end, who gives a shiet? robotech....macross....as far as i'm concerned its all the same. same characters, same basic plot, same friggin story, who gives a rats ass which one came first or which is better other than some fanboy with some anger management issues.

jeez its been a while since the whole RT vs. mac. thing came up, thats how all this got started isn't it.  :rolleyes:

honestly, if MGREXX is such a RT head, he should've just stayed there instead of pushing his RT propganda on someone at MW.

How can he? RT.com banned him. For once it was a for a damned good reason somebody was banned too. That's why he's here at MW......

Edited by Jemstone

well then, its simple. he can register a new user name by opening another emaill acct, problem solved.

why have a RT head whos going to bitch about how great robotech is on a friggin macross forum? he got banned from RT so i assume hes trying to get banned here too? MGREXX obviously doesn't learn from his mistakes sooooo......

not for nothing MGREXX, but you're either part of the program or part of the problem. grow up and accept the fact that no one cares but you. and to semi-quote A1, here me now, remember me later and take your girlie arse to the gym....or atleast back to the RT forums.

well then, its simple. he can register a new user name by opening another emaill acct, problem solved.

why have a RT head whos going to bitch about how great robotech is on a friggin macross forum? he got banned from RT so i assume hes trying to get banned here too? MGREXX obviously doesn't learn from his mistakes sooooo......

not for nothing MGREXX, but you're either part of the program or part of the problem. grow up and accept the fact that no one cares but you. and to semi-quote A1, here me now, remember me later and take your girlie arse to the gym....or atleast back to the RT forums.

LOL If only it was that simple. He has doen that and they've figured out which new "private" is him everytime. They don't want him there. He's not wanted on any board I know he's been to. He's a message board troll in every sense of the word. I recently just watched him destroy a thread where a guy was simply askign for advice on Dell computers.

There's just no hope for mgrexx and I also believe he's trying to get banned here as well. Only hoping for some kind of notoriety before he goes. Telling him to grow up will have no effect. I've been pretty damn patient and civil (haven't cussed him out or anything) with him since he started posting here frequently and that's a hell of alot of effort for me. Still, I can only hold back so much but luckily it seems he's gonna get himself banned even before I burst.