Komillia Jenius pilot suit

Ryuji

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, Recently discovered this board. I'm a big Macross fan ever since I think I saw that famous image of Komillia from 2036 in a games magazine.

I love your work Ryuji, I also saw your Minmay models and they are fantastic. Please please please please make this available on hobbyfan as a kit! I will be sure to buy this and most likely one of the minmay ones as well.

In the meantime keep at it! eagerly awaiting more updates!

I actually prefer the smaller busted sculpt to the new sculpt, as it better matched her slim waist and figure. Her breasts look a tad too far apart and look like they're pointing a little too much away from each other... might look better to bring them together a bit and back it down a notch.

-Al

I agree with trying to bring them together a bit and maybe shrink them a little. But, I do think you did the right thing by building the area up a bit. I think a design between what was and what is would be about perfect.

I think it's fine adding more "bust" to the sculpt. Afterall, what looks like seperated busts, will be sculpted into the chest plate once done, and will look perfectly fine. On some points of the rendition, I know Ryuji wants the sculpt to look as close as the original artist, but on things like the bust size, I believe a little freedom on his part is great and will actually add to a 3D model. Great work on this, I wish I had half the skill to make those. Nice work. :blink: