1/72 Resin Monster Model!

AlphaHX

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all . . .sounds like a Japanese car!!! :D

Mr Newby here: middle-aged Brit (sad old git! ;) ) with too much month left over at the end of his money! :(

Just ploughed through this whole topic . . .all 50 pages of it!! "My eyes, my eyes!"! :blink:

The 72nd Monster is AWESOME and if it's not too late, I'd like in. :wub:

Already sent mslz22 (I'm not worthy!) a pm. Read a few pages back that he doesn't get back here as often as he'd like, so can some kind person give him a dig in the ribs (not too hard; he has had pneumonia back in '06) and tell him he's got mail? Ta very much. :)

Graham.

Hi Graham, welcome to Macross World.

If you're in a hurry, there is a 1/72 Monster for sale in the (funnily enough...) for sale folder. The seller is jorawar_b iirc. Might be worth checking out.

Mark

Hi Mark. :D

Thanks; glad to be here. ^_^

Thank you, I saw jorawar_b's post, but HWR Mk II seemed to be interested. That's OK.

Besides, I'm in no rush B)) : this puppy probably won't be started until the back end of the year, or possibly into next due to many pots stewing away merrily on back burners! ;)

Only thing is :unsure: . . .how do I know if I got my name down for the final production run and if I did, whereabouts am I on the list, how many need to be on the list and how many more are needed??? Phew!

Graham.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys sorry for the long delay without an update, i am still swampped with other projects and do not get here anywhere near as much as i would like to....I am still planning on a 2nd small run of the monster but it may not be until fall at this point, all of my time is accounted for over the summer....sorry guys....

mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome back. :D

I neglected to add my e-mail to my PM :rolleyes: : will send today.

Do the monster Monsters come with decals, or should I contact Samuel Decal? :unsure:

All the best,

Graham.

It will come with decals, in fact the run may be limited to the amount of decal sheets i have on hand, i think 11 or 12 sheets....

thanks

mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome back. :D

I neglected to add my e-mail to my PM :rolleyes: : will send today.

Do the monster Monsters come with decals, or should I contact Samuel Decal? :unsure:

All the best,

Graham.

Woo-hoo!!! B))

Thought I'd missed the boat, but guess I made the list. :D

Mike, thanks for the info. on the decals. :) Will continue to monitor this thread for news.

Graham . . .pleased as a dog with two tails . . .high as a kite and NO medication involved!!! :lol:

• 2 months later...

Its been aweful quiet this past month-and-a-half. :unsure:

There are tumbleweeds blowing across my screen . . .must change the screensaver!!! ;)

Anything happening out there? :unsure::unsure:

Graham.

Don't get so anxious about this. Mike will get that Monster run done eventually. He has several other projects he works on during the year. In some instances we had to wait a year to get a project see the light of day provided the interest was still there..

• 4 weeks later...
I cant get into that Koeing monster. the Origional is 1000000 % better looking to me.

Are you referring to the MKI or MK II. If your looking for decals similar to this I know there is a certain mod here who made these but is tooooooo lazy to duplicate them.

Sucka! :p

Look around the latest MW Con pics.