Kunicon, St. Louis

Houquet's and Yellow's Legiosses. Note that Houquet's Legioss is still identified as an Alpha! :blink: Error aside, Toynami's Alpha/Legioss Poseables are among my favorite toys that Toynami has put out.

post-22-1110517386_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apollo Leader

Before I left Kunicon to head home I ran into Scott McNeil one more time. Scott has been the voice actor on quite a few shows including playing the part of Duo Maxwell on Gundam Wing. The way he was dressed through out most of the weekend made me think that he was cosplaying as the Motor City Madman himself, Ted Nugent (he was usually wearing a cowboy hat and cutoff sleave shirts)! :D

The guy was pretty energetic and was quite enthused to be there at the show amongst the fans. When I was up getting food at the buffet for the Robotech Dinner, he actually came up to me and striked up a conversation (I did tell him that I though he looked like a younger Ted Nugent :) ).

post-22-1110518046_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apollo Leader

I left St. Louis at 12:30, drove over to Illinois for about 30 minutes (I hadn't stepped foot in the state since 1993), and then began the 7 hour trip home. Because the weather here in the Midwest had been unseasonably warm, I ran into a thunderstorm near the Iowa/Missouri border... my main worry had been the possibility of winter weather!

It was a great time and I hope to possibly attend a show like this again... perhaps Anime Expo someday? :)