5x storage for PMs

boooooooooooooooo!!!!

I need mine full.  I don't like accepting PMs.  Too much anonamous hate mail.

How is it anonymous? Doesn't it say the sender's name?

Yeah, but someone can easily be billybadass behind his MW handle, but when they have to think twice about giving out their actual email address then they think twice. People have registered to this site just to tell me how much they hate me... That was their only purpose.

This is great news. I've been at 98% this whole time and everytime I get a PM, I read it and delete it right away just so I can get the other incoming emails. :p:D:lol:

Hmmm. If anything I thought Shawn was too generous with the PM space as it was. This may be bad for the boards.

How much space does a PM really take up, anyways? 5k at the max?

Maybe but with the amount of users here and the amount that never clear their PM box that can take a toll on the SQL.

Hmmm. If anything I thought Shawn was too generous with the PM space as it was. This may be bad for the boards.

How much space does a PM really take up, anyways? 5k at the max?

Maybe but with the amount of users here and the amount that never clear their PM box that can take a toll on the SQL.

I'm no SQL pro. . . but I don't think this would have an effect unless a lot of people were messing around with their PM inboxes all at once. Otherwise, it's just storage space.

Don't let A1 trick you into thinking this is a bad thing just because he likes a full inbox! ;) But you could do like I did and send him 50-100 PMs.

Just open up one message to him. . . but before sending, press CTRL-N about fifty times. Then click send on each one (ALT-F4 to close the send succesful window). Only takes a few minutes. And it will make A1 happy. And who doesn't want that?

Well, besides me, I mean. :D

H

Don't let A1 trick you into thinking this is a bad thing just because he likes a full inbox! ;) But you could do like I did and send him 50-100 PMs.

Just open up one message to him. . . but before sending, press CTRL-N about fifty times. Then click send on each one (ALT-F4 to close the send succesful window). Only takes a few minutes. And it will make A1 happy. And who doesn't want that?

Well, besides me, I mean. :D

H

Yes... Thats correct. Everybody send me a hundred messages. I want my box FULL!

AHHH tight!!!! this forum is getting better and better. Finally I can send a pm and it wont say sorry the recipents pm box is full please send it again later Argh!

thanks you thank you thank you

from Rich

much apreciated

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Edited by goldenboy_forever

Don't let A1 trick you into thinking this is a bad thing just because he likes a full inbox!  ;)    But you could do like I did and send him 50-100 PMs.

Just open up one message to him. . . but before sending, press CTRL-N about fifty times.  Then click send on each one (ALT-F4 to close the send succesful window).  Only takes a few minutes.  And it will make A1 happy.  And who doesn't want that?

Well, besides me, I mean.  :D

H

Yes... Thats correct. Everybody send me a hundred messages. I want my box FULL!

you know, you could just send yourself a bunch of PM's until its full ;) but that would be kind of rude since shawn/graham did go through the trouble of increasing everyones PM boxes.

who the heck PM's you anyway A1? :p

i know there people that love to hate you but damn! you got that many fans your PM box gets full?!? :blink: and here i am thinking i was MW's most hated. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...