Red Ninja

Gunbuster

I know the new Tenchu is out, but this one has better eyecandy if you know what I mean :D

The character design is by D.K. The game is cool, its like between Shinobi/Kunochi and Tenchu, it has more action then Tenchu, less than Shinobi, but more Stealth than Shinobi, less than Tenchu), but it's bloody and have some fanservice :p

forgot link

more info can be found here

US

http://www.redninjagame.com

Japan

http://www.redninja.jp

post-26-1108707485_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gunbuster

Wish they'd bump up the graphics for the XBox version, but I guess thats the problem with releasing it on the PS2.  <_< Looks like a fun game though, I'm not much of a stealth action guy but as long as there's some action I'll definately look into it.

I think you'll like it since its like between Shinobi/Kunochi and Tenchu, it has more action then Tenchu, less than Shinobi, but more Stealth than Shinobi, less than Tenchu

Edited by Gunbuster

Wish they'd bump up the graphics for the XBox version, but I guess thats the problem with releasing it on the PS2.  <_< Looks like a fun game though, I'm not much of a stealth action guy but as long as there's some action I'll definately look into it.

I think you'll like it since its like between Shinobi/Kunochi and Tenchu, it has more action then Tenchu, less than Shinobi, but more Stealth than Shinobi, less than Tenchu

Sounds cool I'll check this out. Big Tenchu fan here.

Theres another stealth ninja game coming from the original Tenchu team Acquire along with Spike(Way of the Samurai 1 & 2). I think its called Shinobido or something like that.

Wish they'd bump up the graphics for the XBox version, but I guess thats the problem with releasing it on the PS2. <_< Looks like a fun game though, I'm not much of a stealth action guy but as long as there's some action I'll definately look into it.

You read my mind...... I am turned off by the graphics.

wow, this one looks cool. I'm definitly gonna pick this one up. And there is a new tenchu game out? Which one is that? :huh:

Ya Tenchu: Fatal Shadows came out the other day. I've been playing the import version, Tenchu: Kurenai since last July. If you liked like Wrath of Heaven you'll like this. No Rikimaru though. This game has been getting beat up by the "professional" reviewers but most Tenchu fans seem to like it.

wow, this one looks cool. I'm definitly gonna pick this one up. And there is a new tenchu game out? Which one is that? :huh:

Ya Tenchu: Fatal Shadows came out the other day. I've been playing the import version, Tenchu: Kurenai since last July. If you liked like Wrath of Heaven you'll like this. No Rikimaru though. This game has been getting beat up by the "professional" reviewers but most Tenchu fans seem to like it.

is there a secret character in this one like in the last? Either way, I'm picking this up and tekken 5 next week!

If this game had anymore T&A in it, it'd be on the same level as Blood Rayne.

Honestly, what's wrong with having a female character NOT designed to give the 18-35 year-old male crowd a hard-on? Sheesh.

Its called Tenchu Fatal Shadows/Kurenai. Ayame and Rin aren't exactly hotties... lol. Rin looks like a homeless boy..

and Bobe-Patt there is no hidden character as of yet in the US version of Tenchu FS. I doubt there will be though.

sorry for the derail but Tekken 5 is going to include arcade versions of Tekken 1,2 & 3

sorry for the derail but Tekken 5 is going to include arcade versions of Tekken 1,2 & 3

Does that mean we are not getting all the PS1 additions?

I'd assume they wouldn't be there since they are arcade ports.

Well, that sucks. The Arrange music sounds much better than the arcade music, and the FMVs & extras made the PS1 version of Tekken 3 better than the arcade version.

Honestly, what's wrong with having a female character NOT designed to give the 18-35 year-old male crowd a hard-on? Sheesh.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing :blink::p

Honestly, what's wrong with having a female character NOT designed to give the 18-35 year-old male crowd a hard-on?  Sheesh.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing :blink::p

I'm alright, and even glad, for a little T&A. But lately I've been really turned off by the excessive T&A out there. It just seems to me that the programmers/writers/whomever is trying to cover up some gameplay/script deficencies by throwing some more tits and ass at the viewer.

"Game or movie not up to snuff? Give 'em a woodie and that'll fix everything!" is just really grating on my nerves. Everquest and Sudeki spring to mind as perfect examples.

I have to agree, sort of.

As an easily embarassed person, it's hard to justify LOOKING at some games, much less carrying them out of the store. Can't they at least keep the T&A inside the package as a nice surprise, instead of on the front as a selling point?