other games beisde Macross

Gunbuster

No, this forum is for discussing Macross games only. Topics about non-Macross games usually get locked.

If you want to discuss non-Macross games, do it in the other anime & sci-fi forum. There are several long running threads there on other games such as the Ace Combat series, Air Force Delta Strike and I think a thread about those MSG games.

Graham

What the topic says, can we talk about other games here beside macross games? Or will the thread get lock?

I wouldn't mind a pinned or ongoing videogame thread. We have a lot of gamers here. And talking about Macross videogames (unless there is a new one) is kind of boring.

Edited by dejr8bud

What the topic says, can we talk about other games here beside macross games? Or will the thread get lock?

I wouldn't mind a pinned or ongoing videogame thread. We have a lot of gamers here. And talking about Macross videogames (unless there is a new one) is kind of boring.

Yeah, but we have a ton of pinned threads as it is. We can't have the first page of the "Other" section be full of pinned threads.

Usually new games are allowed to be talked about, but they're just given their week or two and they die on their own.

Yeah, but we have a ton of pinned threads as it is. We can't have the first page of the "Other" section be full of pinned threads.

Usually new games are allowed to be talked about, but they're just given their week or two and they die on their own.

True but there's a couple of those pinned threads that have out lived thier

usefulness...cough...MPC....cough...HG legal.....cough....screw those lame transformers lol...cough

thats why I thought maybe an ongoing thread if not a pinned thread (like the WWE thread) could exist.....

As long as the game features elements of Macross, i.e. characters or Mecha from Macross, it is acceptable discussion material for this forum, even it is not strickly speaking a Macross game.

Graham

*nods*

Wasn't in the best of moods, and I was being nitpicky because of it.

I think I owe you an apology.

As long as the game features elements of Macross, i.e. characters or Mecha from Macross, it is acceptable discussion material for this forum, even it is not strickly speaking a Macross game.

Graham

*nods*

Wasn't in the best of moods, and I was being nitpicky because of it.

I think I owe you an apology.

No apology needed :D .

Graham