Wonderfest 2005 winter

Heh....guess you are on your own Howard.

I know Monkey-N and Blackaces are not going. I think Renato mentioned he won't be either.

I wonder if Seichi is going?

Hmm......so who else do we have in Japan at the moment?

Graham

Last I heard from Seiichi, he should be going. :)

Anyway, Noel you know the drill, take lots and lots of pics and use all your deep interrogation methods on the Yamato staff to find out more info about any upcoming Macross toys. :p:lol::lol::lol: .

Obviously, the items which are of most interest to MW members are any news of what's happened to the YF-19FP and the Macross Zero toys.

Graham

Eh, I thought you were going to the Summer WF, but not the winter one?

Graham

I think that is me. I will be going to the summer one and setting up my own booth to try and sell the Valk Booster and some other items that are coming up :ph34r:

Rob ;)

Edited for really bad sentence structure..... :blink:

Edited by Monkey-N

OK, so there's 4 of you going. So I want you to all arm yourselves with sharpened pencils (or other improvised non-illegal to carry weapons) and go to the Yamato booth together and start poking them with the pencils until they give you some answers :p .

Poke....."Where's the YF-19FP"?....poke, poke, poke!

Ok, you get the idea?

Graham

I checked out the catalogue yesterday and although it is very big and thick, filled with lots of Japanese, which I cannot understand, I was only able to locate a few Macross items :(

One thing I know to appear are Fast Packs for the YF-19 by UN Balance :rolleyes: No scale has been mentioned but lets hope it is in 1/72 for the Hase kit :p

Andy :)

Added info: If I recall correctly the YF-19 are located in section A06 or A08...Noel get your hands their early and make pics!

Edited by Valk009

um... can somebody please find me a max factory guyver III? please?  :p  :D  :lol:

Err.....why not just order it from HLJ, it's in stock.

Graham

whoa, thanx Graham!! Didn't know it was back in stock. ;):p:D:lol:

I checked out the catalogue yesterday and although it is very big and thick, filled with lots of Japanese, which I cannot understand, I was only able to locate a few Macross items :(

One thing I know to appear are Fast Packs for the YF-19 :rolleyes: No scale has been mentioned but lets hope it is in 1/72 for the Hase kit :p

Added info: If I recall correctly the YF-19 are located in section A06 or A08...Noel get your hands their early and make pics!

Did I hear YF-19 Fast Pack? :unsure::ph34r::p

I'm listening... ;)

Yep YF-19 Fast Packs by UN Balance! No scale was mentioned but guessing it will be for the Hase 1/72 model kit as they did the Fold Booster for it the last time round ;)

And with any luck I should be able to get hands on a few set too ...fingers crossed :rolleyes:

One thing I know to appear are Fast Packs for the YF-19 by UN Balance :rolleyes: No scale has been mentioned but lets hope it is in 1/72 for the Hase kit :p

Thats the only Macross item you found? There are at LEAST 16 items up this time around. Try page 226. :ph34r:

Got my hands on the YF-19 Fast Backs 

So, I will try and do my frist review when I get them hopefully in a weeks time!

Yeah, Macross pickings were a little slim this time round,

Andy 

You lucky bastard   

I might have some spare as I asked a few sources to get me goodies from the WF, better more than less :rolleyes:

Andy B))

Got my hands on the YF-19 Fast Backs  :D

So, I will try and do my frist review when I get them hopefully in a weeks time!

Yeah, Macross pickings were a little slim this time round,

You lucky bastard :p:D:lol:

Huh? Who got ahold of them for you? As far as I know neither me, Noel, Min, or Seichi got any.

Are you refering to the UN Balance YF-19 fast packs for the hasegawa kit? Did you buy his display sample or the unlicenced production run?

Edited by Bariaburu Faita

Got my hands on the YF-19 Fast Backs  :D

Photos ASAP please.

And I thought the YF-19 FAST packs were not sold at this WF due to the manufacturer being unable to get a licence from BW in time?

Graham

I thought that too. :blink:

So does anyone know how many of these were sold? I wouldnt mind getting my hands on one! :D

Huh? Who got ahold of them for you? As far as I know neither me, Noel, Min, or Seichi got any.

Are you refering to the UN Balance YF-19 fast packs for the hasegawa kit? Did you buy his display sample or the unlicenced production run?

Not sure as I asked two of my friend who have been to the WF to source me anything godd and Macross related. One of them have already e-mailed me and said he bought the YF-19 Fast Packs. I mentioned UN Balance booth at section A06 or A08, so I assume they were the only one at WF :huh:

PS I will get pics up the moment I get my hands on them :D

Not sure as I asked two of my friend who have been to the WF to source me anything godd and Macross related. One of them have already e-mailed me and said he bought the YF-19 Fast Packs. I mentioned UN Balance booth at section A06 or A08, so I assume they were the only one at WF :huh:

PS I will get pics up the moment I get my hands on them :D

Is there any chance they might have mistaken a fold booster for a fast pack? those were on sale at the UN balance booth again. Or do they have sufficient negotiating skills to get the actual fast packs without a licence?

Is there any chance they might have mistaken a fold booster for a fast pack? those were on sale at the UN balance booth again. Or do they have sufficient negotiating skills to get the actual fast packs without a licence?

Now this worries me :unsure: not that I do not want the fold booster but I did prefer those fast packs!

Will try and get confirmation,

Andy :unsure:

Sorry for the delay guys. My camera is dying and I lost a bunch of pics. I tried to clean up what survived as best I could.

Here is a group shot of the Macrossworlders who attended this Wonderfest.

From left to right; Min, Seichi, Noel, Me

It was allot of fun to meet everyone. It was a shame Min had to leave so early, had to give him the quick run of the macross dealers then he had to go. Hopefully will have more time next wonderfest. And I hope more of you guys make the trip, it is quite the experience.

post-22-1108991799_thumb.jpg