MW Con5 T-shirt

This years shirt will be GBP themed. I got screwed over on my last shirt design, cause of too many compromises. So I will make it how I want it and all yall can take it or leave it.

So are you gonna take orders from MWers or will this involve Binary Being? How about letting us see some images of your choices for the T-shirt. May I suggest a small Super Deformed GBP on the front and a regular large version on the back. :ph34r: What about the color of the shirt? I'm thinking one color would make it easier.

nah I didnt like how people chose the version i didnt like last year. Plus George had limitations to the shirt due to his silk screens. So I will make what i want. Yeah I might have binary being help me on the shirt. If he can do what i want haha.

Edited by Solscud007

Hey Solscud, if you get time, post up pics of what you have in mind. I definitely want a tee this year as well, to carry on the tradition, ya know? I'm down for a GBP tee this year. Perhaps grey or Black tees, and a fat design that people will gawk at and ask questions.