NEW Official MPC Thread!!!

nothing about it being released at RT.com either.

well, today's the last day of the year, maybe it will be announced soon.

Anyone want to sell me their bookcase box for $40 shipped in US????

Figured I offer about half.

how come you need the boockcase box? did you buy yours used without a package? try asking Toynami through their email. they are sending me a replacement gun and hand for mine for free, just tell them you are a diehard collector of toys and the box you got was crushed beyond repair during shipping and the person will not replace it for you. ask them nicely if they have any extra. they have so far been very helpful for me you never know you may get a box for free like i did for the gun and hand. i did not have to even send my alpha back.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

speaking of the hand.... look at what happened to mine <_<:angry: be very careful everyone they are very fragile. when i get the new hand i am going to put it all back in the box, i hope i can get this damaged one off and put the new one on. i asked for a second gun to, i just told them that mine did not come with one now i can pose the alpha in fighter mode with a gun under each wing :p sweet. i should have asked for a second decal sheet so i can sticker mine up and still have a untouched decal sheet as well.

yep i got two rifles for my bernard replacment(kept the first one+sticker sheet)...it improves the look DRAMATICLY!...you will love it.

...cant get any cooler than double fisted!

also..for those of you with a shadow super pose-able...try the destabilizer cannon with the scott..

size is quite similar...its pure shoulder mounted mayhem!!! :D:D:D

beliefe it or not..

i just got a blue alpha boxed for 46,50 euro from ebay france.

that is about 60 dollars.

i could not believe my luck when my bid was the highest..

just 2 years ago i bought one (without box) for 125 dollars..

and some 4 years ago they were around 300 dollars..

(could not buy them back then)

so the reissues are making prices drop somewhat..

post-26-1104836153.jpg

That's to be expected, since the same thing happened with the VF-1s when Yamato first hit the market.

Technically the MPCs are not reissues; but you're right, the influx of new (better?) Alphas/Legioss will have a depressive impact on the vintage stuff.

nothing about it being released at RT.com either.

well, today's the last day of the year, maybe it will be announced soon.

Anyone want to sell me their bookcase box for $40 shipped in US????

Figured I offer about half.

If all you want is the box then shoot I'll sell you mine. If nothing more than to recoup some of the money I spent on this darn thing. Mine is a Stick (Scott) box, like new shape with everything but the toy. Even have the white cardboard overbox. I had to have my toy "replaced" ( :rolleyes: ) so the box actually has a different serial number than my toy so it's sort of pointless to keep the box if the numbers don't match anyway. Let me know if you or anyone else is interested.

I still feel dirty for spending so much money on this pile of crap... I'd do anything to make some money back on it. But I will not sell the toy as I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I foisted this piece of crap on someone else.

Oh well... anyone else want the box? I'd really like to loose this feeling of complete ripoff that I still have from this ass-tastic toy.

You'd think my ire would go down after so many months but every now and again I see it up in the closet and I'm angry all over again. <_<

beliefe it or not..

Man... I'm really happy for you to get such a GOOD deal! Is it made in Singapore?

What do you mean by re-issue? When.. I'm not aware of that? :blink:

BTW thanks Cyclone for answering my question. ;)

Oh well... anyone else want the box? I'd really like to loose this feeling of complete ripoff that I still have from this ass-tastic toy.

You'd think my ire would go down after so many months but every now and again I see it up in the closet and I'm angry all over again. <_<

you should give the crappy box away...charging someone for it would be cheezy.

fugggin cardboard robocrap box for $40???? ...you'd have too be an a$$hole too charge that!

I was stupid to pay for this toy in the first place, if someone wants to PAY for the box they can have it. If I simply wanted it out of my house it would have gone in the trash. I want to recoup some of the outrageous cost I paid for this piece of crap.

Edit: I would rather BEAT my money out of Toynazi with my bare hands but that isn't going to happen any time soon. I'd rather someone get something positive out of my shame than me just crumple it up and toss it. If someone wants the package and is willing to pay for it then they can have it and I'll be happy that at least part of this thing is out of my house and part of my money has come back from it.

Buying one of these toys is a crapshoot at best and a horrid mistake at worst. I just saw one of the "Rook" toys that a guy in my office bought and it is just as crappy as mine is. Toynazi should be lined up against the wall and shot. This is abuse of the fanbase, not capitalism anymore.

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

I was stupid to pay for this toy in the first place, if someone wants to PAY for the box they can have it. If I simply wanted it out of my house it would have gone in the trash. I want to recoup some of the outrageous cost I paid for this piece of crap.

Edit: I would rather BEAT my money out of Toynazi with my bare hands but that isn't going to happen any time soon. I'd rather someone get something positive out of my shame than me just crumple it up and toss it. If someone wants the package and is willing to pay for it then they can have it and I'll be happy that at least part of this thing is out of my house and part of my money has come back from it.

Buying one of these toys is a crapshoot at best and a horrid mistake at worst. I just saw one of the "Rook" toys that a guy in my office bought and it is just as crappy as mine is. Toynazi should be lined up against the wall and shot. This is abuse of the fanbase, not capitalism anymore.

you make some good points....and i agree with many of your sentiments on the issue.

>>>life is hard for mospeada fans...and too me;a crap shoot is better than 'no' shot at new mospeada stuff ;)

example: ive returned 2 bernards so far due too glaring defects(and kept the rifles and sticker sheets too offset shipp costs)

but i must say toynami has been VERY PROMPT and curtious in regards too replacment of these defects.

being a die-hard mospeada nut means i've adopted an "any means nessesary"attitude toward having new mospeada toys...that are'nt factory duds.

desperate times call for desperate measures!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If by despirate measures you mean making our own toys because Toynami sucks then I'm behind you. The only problem is behind Toynazi is HG and behind HG is a flock of lawyers just itching to burn down that retainer.

yeah, would'nt it be quaint if they dropped the lawyers and hired some good toy manufacturers! :D

beliefe it or not..

Man... I'm really happy for you to get such a GOOD deal! Is it made in Singapore?

yes it's made in singapore ....

is that a good thing?

beliefe it or not..

is that a good thing?

According to fellow members here, they're practically the same as japanese version... cool

beliefe it or not..

is that a good thing?

According to fellow members here, they're practically the same as japanese version... cool

same construction...

but the japanese made gakkens seem too turn yellow in a dramatic way ;)

every ride armor i see on yahoo japan auctions has a extremely yellowed tank+other parts severly yellowed..oddd

...gakkens from singapore can turn yellow too...just not as noticable :blink:

Well.. I'm quite happy to get a clean white one from Vermillion's "sale outs" (is he still active here?). I'd payed about $ 200,- for it... and I got a minimum wage. But my love for Gakken is too strong to resist :p

I'm also happy to own a Bernard one... and no flappy joints wings or whatever..

Edited by Kin

but the japanese made gakkens seem too turn yellow in a dramatic way 

every ride armor i see on yahoo japan auctions has a extremely yellowed tank+other parts severly yellowed..oddd

...gakkens from singapore can turn yellow too...just not as noticable

Well I just got my first Gakken Ride Armor, and it says Sright on teh side and its pretty badly yellowed. The torso and shoulders of the rider, one of teh forearms, the moving piece in front of the seat, and teh whole front assebly of the bike are ratehr yellowed..

I should have asked for a second decal sheet so I can sticker mine up and still have a untouched decal sheet as well.

Now you can leave your original sticker sheet intact. :)

Here it is: This sheet can dress up the blue and red alpha. Price: US$7

I was not very impressed with the Alpha, until I applied the stickers.

aphastick.jpg

:lol: just the man i wanted to hear from, by the way where are you located? and are these stickers or waterslide decals?

very happy alpha fan

chris

i sent you a email just now. are you going to be doing the Monster anytime soon?

thanks

chris