NEW Official MPC Thread!!!

I like posting this pic, just to annoy people :lol:

I was very impressed by Jon's work hoping it to be finished and brought to us in the market. It's really a shame to see it discontinued. Jon's design is really far out!. It has more of a modern style. though I must admit that some parts did got the wrong porportion.

As for the Toynami... I know it sounds strange but I always get the feeling it resembles a parrot... with long toes and a red ....... sorry what's that thing they used for pecking called?

I like posting this pic, just to annoy people :lol:

You're right, it annoys me.. because after all this time, it's STILL missing an arm and a leg. :rolleyes:

What really annoys me is that Capt America lives in St-Leonard and I live in St-Bruno ( 10 minutes away...) and I still havent seen his masterpiece in the flesh yet...

When, please, when....

if anyone is still interested in getting an mpc alpha, and if you live in southern california: the puzzle zoo at south coast plaza still has a few, and if you go and request it, this month all merchandise is 10% off because of children's festival that is going on in the mall.

if anyone is still interested in getting an mpc alpha, and if you live in southern california: the puzzle zoo at south coast plaza still has a few, and if you go and request it, this month all merchandise is 10% off because of children's festival that is going on in the mall.

Hey sup, my friend bought an Alpha there. Be careful they are VERY picky about returns. The alphas are pretty cheap on ebay now.

Hey sup, my friend bought an Alpha there. Be careful they are VERY picky about returns. The alphas are pretty cheap on ebay now.

heh. I work there

the manager is kinda... well...

if you come in on saturdays, the manager on saturdays is much nicer.

heh. I work there

:o Josh!!??

heh. I work there

:o Josh!!??

no, not josh, but I know josh.

The Rook version is out for preorder....and.......are you all getting it?

The J? Probably, but I'll wait for it to come out, see any problems with it, then snag it a month later at a discount.

At least the MPCs are consistent in this aspect.. their prices always drop somewhat drastically after initial release.

Yeah, I'll get the red Alpha, but I'm only getting 1 of each color. If the toys had better QC and fewer probelms, I'd probably buy multiples of each, but as it is, 1 is enough.

Graham

I gotta agree... I would buy more than one of each if the toy was solid...

If anybody cares, I got my replacement. It's not perfect but it's better. It came with a broken ratchet piece int the left chest just like my first and a friggin crooked head.:(

I think Toynami would do better to have released these as a build it yourself deal like Gundams.

Just wondering...does any of you guys (who hasn't bought it) would want to buy a used one with applied stickers for let say....45 bucks? just wondering what would the price be cuz I'm somewhat thinking of selling it off...

thanks in advance : aaajin

Just wondering...does any of you guys (who hasn't bought it) would want to buy a used one with applied stickers for let say....45 bucks? just wondering what would the price be cuz I'm somewhat thinking of selling it off...

I'd gladly buy it off at that price if you'll include shippine here in asia! :D

thanks in advance : aaajin

Sure, I'll buy it. :)

selling it for 45 bucks kinda makes me feel uncertain whether to sell it or not...

but at 50 bucks, I would have no regrets...(unless the price booms up like the previous VF-1 MPC's line)...and just FYI someone has already show interests in buying it....im gonna post it at the FS section if he passes it ;)

thanks guys

Edited by aaajin

2 paint smudges...and the usual right hand prob...that's all :o ...n BTW, the pics are in this thread...i believe its on page 80-sumthing...you can check it out

and sorry MODs if this thread is becoming like a FS section...haha...not funny...

EDITED : item SOLD

haha....sorry...

Edited by aaajin

Has anyone heard a rumor that Toynami is going to reissue the MPC armor? I recently heard this romur and thought I'd ask and see if anyone else had heard anything. The source that I heard it from said it came from a newsletter from a store. they didn't name the store do to the fact it was on a message board that was affiliated with a different store.