Transformers Thread 2

Dangard Ace

It doesn`t matter for me any version, as long as its possible.  My THS-2 Convoy is on the way from HLJ.

386804[/snapback]

how much did it cost with shipping from HLJ?

chris

yea i have been looking at the Galaxy Convoy as well. by the way is it the same for this one...is the japanese version nicer then the USA version? if so i will get that one. I also ordered the THS-02 Convoy from Image Anime it will be here on either Tuesday or Wednesday. i will post pics and a review when it gets here along with the Import Vector Prime.

386782[/snapback]

Yeah the Japanese Galaxy Convoy is better as well. I have both versions and although it's mostly paint apps. (i never fool with the electronics on these guys), same story as Vector Prime, just better use of colors and more of it. Nothing that would stop me from buying Cybertron OP if that's all i could get my hands at a reasonable price, but if at all possible i'd stick with the Galaxy Force releases. I think out of all of them that have been released so far, only Cybertron Megatron (Darker Colors) and Cybertron Galvatron (Better Color Usage) seem to be superior to their Galaxy Force counterparts.