Fewture Getter Robo ala Maz.1901

Dangard Ace

Ok, who made these? I was looking at the old Studio Half Eye full transformation kit and but this is AWESOME? Is this PVC or ABS with some or no die cast? More info please!

I think a group buy needs to be started.

BBTS has the mazinger ones for 50-60$. They were primarily PVC i think with diecast bits. Not too sure on that though, hopefully someone who has it can come buy and enlighten us on it.

*A review of the Fewture Mazinger by toyboxdx http://www.toyboxdx.com/rumble_plus/032802-mazinger.html

*another fan review by figures.com http://systems.figures.com/Features/?show_...fig&domain_id=4

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

god i defenity want these, getter 1 looks great as does getter 2. these will look great on my shelf.

chris

how poseable are these does anyone know? someone said the Mazinger ones cannot really move at all. is this true?

chris

Sadly the ONLY thing impressive about these designs are the effort involved. <_< The whole Mazinger 1901 series design ethos just doesn't look right on these models. It really takes away from the Getter 1 design and the drill arm on G2 looks like pretty sad combination between a chainsaw and drill chuck. However I'm liking the bad-assed arms on Getter 3!!! :D

WTF is up with the lame-assed NGE wannabe faces?!?! :blink:

Quoted from another board:

And here's somthing called SRX.....I nto sure what it is but it looks cool. Although the transformation looks like it has alot of parts swapping ala Spawn Interlink 6...

ACT 2...enjoy... :twisted:

SRX 1

SRX 2

SRX Gattai

R2 Powered

R3 Powered

* click on Fullsize icon to get a bigger pic...

Quoted from another board:

And here's somthing called SRX.....I nto sure what it is but it looks cool. Although the transformation looks like it has alot of parts swapping ala Spawn Interlink 6...

ACT 2...enjoy... :twisted:

SRX 1

SRX 2

SRX Gattai

R2 Powered

R3 Powered

* click on Fullsize icon to get a bigger pic...

SRX is a super robot from Super Robot Wars Alpha. And the parts swapping can be considered faithful to it's origins, as the one in the game had a lot of parts that blew off and flew through the air during formation.

those S.H.E. Getter 10cm ones are tiny for that price, i have seen them a few times but for that price i have always passed over them, i missed out on one on ebay awhile back it had no reserve and only went for around $55.00. it is a shamed I did not win it. i like that deluxe $500.00 dollar perfect change one

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

And here's somthing called SRX.....I nto sure what it is but it looks cool.

The SRX (Super Robot X, the X I still don't know the meaning of) is of Super Robot War fame as an original Banpresto creation; it was first features in Shin SRW, then in Alpha, Original Generation, Original Generation 2, and it might appear in the new SRW Original Generation animation.

I won't bore you with the history of the actual machine or the really technical details (unless you really want it [and this]), but I can say that they are sold under Dengeki Hobby magazine as special limited figures, along with the rest of the SRW limited figures.

Thanks for the pics!

is the R-1 in the lower right corner being released as a action figure? i like that figure alot

chris

I suspect the SRX will be released individually . . . unless they will ship all 3 in a big box.

Edited by Wing Commander Chen

• 4 weeks later...